PDA

View Full Version : WTS Amulet of Necropotence (AoN)

OneClickforaRomanOrgy
11-02-2013, 02:19 PM
Looking to sell my Amulet of Necropotence (AoN) for 600kpp. I'd also accept easily-sold high-end items in trade at slightly below their market values (as I'll be turning them into plat too).

I realize that:

1. 600k is quite a large amount of platinum,
2. That no AoNs have sold for more than 500k in recent history, and
3. The AoN is (almost entirely) a pure vanity item.

However, I paid a similar amount for the AoN way prior to the duping scare** that occurred several months ago (when presumably duped AoNs were selling for 500k). To my knowledge, no AoNs have been sold since that time. So I am offering mine for what I believe it's worth.

That said, I understand many of you are going to flame and troll this thread. Know that I neither blame you nor have any hard feelings toward you if you choose to do so. I won't even be mad, bros.

Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks in advance!

**Did we ever find out if AoNs were actually being duped during the DDoS attacks, or was that just an urban legend? I wasn't playing much then and am legitimately curious what the outcome was.

Reguiy
11-02-2013, 02:28 PM
I'm also curious what happened with "Duping Scandal 2013." That's all anyone talked about on the forums for a month, then there seemed to be no resolve to the "situation" or confirmation that it was actually happening.

sulpher01
11-02-2013, 02:41 PM
Seems it was tinfoil hat people run amuck.

Daldolma
11-02-2013, 02:41 PM
was just the same few aons being sold and resold

OneClickforaRomanOrgy
11-03-2013, 10:41 PM
Bump!

ravenshade32
11-04-2013, 05:28 AM
AON are only worth their money on a pvp server and since P99 isn't then that makes the item pretty much useless.

OneClickforaRomanOrgy
11-05-2013, 11:04 AM
Bump!