PDA

View Full Version : Question about Bard Epic Quest

OriginalQin
11-03-2013, 08:00 PM
I'm stuck on this one part that has continually gone awry. I get the alluring horn and turn it into Vedico. She gives me a note that I'm supposed to give to Forpar. I give the note to Forpar and he gives me a line of text but does not give me a second note, as all the guides I've read say he's supposed to. I even tried charming him for the hand-in since I'm apprehensive to him, and that didn't work either.

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

zanderklocke
11-04-2013, 12:18 AM
What does the line of text say?

OriginalQin
11-04-2013, 01:10 PM
After I handed in the note from Vedico, he said:

So you know Vedico! How is the lass? If Vedico would give you the time of day, you must be something special. What can I do for you? I hope you have not come to have me make another [mystical instrument].

OriginalQin
11-21-2013, 12:10 PM
Just bumping this again.. hoping someone who has done the bard epic will see this.

myxomatosii
11-21-2013, 01:57 PM
Just bumping this again.. hoping someone who has done the bard epic will see this.

Also a good idea to /who all bard 60 and ask those who have their epic, or hang around EC and look. People are usually willing to answer questions.

Arrisard
11-21-2013, 04:31 PM
You're missing "Forpar's Note to Himself"?

Go up to him and say, "What components", he'll hand it to you. You don't even need to kill what's his name for the horn since you get the note from the trigger phrase and not from the hand in. Not sure if it's a bug or classic. Come to think of it, the rewards might just be switched; I think he's supposed to give you the list of components (not needed for the rest of the quest, can just destroy) on the trigger phrase and the note to himself (the one needed for the hand in with tentacle/skull/backbone) on the turn in from the note from the elf in BB. Currently he gives you the note to himself for saying the trigger phrase and the list of components on the turn in if I recall correctly.