PDA

View Full Version : Dark Elven Royalty (War elections)

Kraftwerk
07-25-2010, 07:54 PM
Hello my fellow denizens of Neriak,

I'd like to introduce myself; Kraftwerk Computerwelt, Dark Elf Magician of the 50th Season. With the ever loudening drums of war sounding upon our doorstep, it is time to make a decision on who to lead us into the heat of battle. I would like to be your choice for that role. If elected I promise to fulfill the following:

- We will expand south from Nektulos Forest and put an end to the corrupt Humans in Freeport and take that valuable harbor for our own

- We will meet with our fellow brethren in Evil, Trolls and Ogres, in the south and I will do my best to solidify what will be the ultimate alliance and a guarantee of our success on the global warfront

- Most importantly, all Halflings and Gnomes will be conquered with haste and forced into service as ottomans in the Neriak Commons. When sitting in your favorite chair and scribing your new spells, I will make sure there will always be a gnome and/or halfling there to rest your feet on!

Elect me and I shall lead our Dark Horde on to victory.

Kraftwerk Computerwelt

Lowlife
07-25-2010, 10:43 PM
Kraftwerk Computerwelt Dark Elf Magician
Torch Halfling Druid

He's a halfling sympathizer! tar and feather him!

Friday
07-25-2010, 11:30 PM
Dark Elves UNITE! We must band together against this common foe! These menaces are a front to our heritage, we must scourge them from our lands!<table border="0" bordercolor="#FFFFFF" style="background-color:#FFFFFF" width="400" cellpadding="50" cellspacing="0">
<tr>
<td>http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6726/donttrustagnome.png</td>
<td>http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3318/gnomeenslave.png</td>
</tr>
</table>

Friday
07-25-2010, 11:32 PM
Shady little BASTARDS

Kraftwerk
07-26-2010, 12:30 AM
He's a halfling sympathizer! tar and feather him!

Think of it as...espionage. To fully understand one's enemy and all that.

As Friday has stated above, we must band together and eliminate the true threat to Neriak...gnomekind.

Sarkhan
07-26-2010, 04:20 AM
So far you're looking like you have my vote... Haven't voted yet though so keep at it!

Kraftwerk
07-26-2010, 09:20 AM
I would like to comment and make an update.

My opponent in this race has made claim that he will seek out an alliance with Humankind once we encroach upon Freeport. I want to go on record as fully against this move. Humans are an affront to everything we stand for, they pursue the path of Druidism and I hope that would be enough but I will elaborate. They hold a temple of Mithaniel Marr in the northern quarters of Freeport, this is an affront to everything evil we stand for. No race that so openly worships and praises a benevolent God has a place at our sides fellow Teir'dal. I promise you I will do no such thing and we will have glory in victory at the burning of their Temple of Mithaniel Marr.

As for Ogres, they praise Rallos Zek and Cazic Thule which makes them brother to us. We too pursue bloodthirsty war and strike fear in the hearts of our enemies. While my fellow candidate states they are not a fit Ally, he claims the Humans are. I go so far as to question his judgement and how he will handle matters as we go forward. I stand by my claim for a triumvirate of power, led by ourselves the Dark Elves, including the Trolls and Ogres.

Vote Kraftwerk.

Kraftwerk
07-26-2010, 11:51 AM
As part of the run up to election announcements I'll be in the East Commonlands tunnel this evening for an hour supporting our younger Teir'dal in an effort to bolster our strength for the war! Supporting young Dark Elves, but how?

Any and all Dark Elves between the levels of 10 - 30 that visit me this evening I will open my pockets to and donate 100pp to in order to help our cause through distribution of wealth. Also I will pay 50pp to every Dark Elf who defeats a Gnome or Halfling in a duel this evening while I am in East Commonlands. Hopefully this event can bring us together and begin an early decimation of our enemy's forces. Tonight, East Commonlands at 9pm EST.

Don't feel you need to vote for me if you accept a donation fellow Dark Elves, I merely wish to bolster our forces! But do remember my name when you are in the polling booth. Also more propaganda posters coming tonight from me to you my Neriak brethren.

Remember - /tell Holey/Mixxit/Cyrius "I vote for Kraftwerk!"

Elissa
07-26-2010, 12:00 PM
Will be voting for Kraftwerk as soon as possible :)

PhelanKA
07-26-2010, 01:20 PM
Question for Kraftwerk: Are there plans for a Trans-Norrath Express? Perhaps an army of robots to do our bidding? ;)

Kraftwerk
07-26-2010, 01:27 PM
Question for Kraftwerk: Are there plans for a Trans-Norrath Express? Perhaps an army of robots to do our bidding? ;)

There will be a Trans Norrath Express under my lead. Other guarantees:

- An Autobahn running through the deserts of Ro.

- All my war calculations will be done on my pocket calculator.

I am open to any and all questions, keep them coming and remember:

/tell Holey, Mixxit or Cyrius "I vote for Kraftwerk!"

Extunarian
07-26-2010, 03:20 PM
I like the bribing of the low level dark elves for votes. Very evil of you.

Kraftwerk
07-26-2010, 04:40 PM
In addition to tonight's festivities in the East Commonlands tunnel I will be paying 5pp per gnome meat brought to me as proof of pre-war engagement with our enemy by any Dark Elf!

Remember, /tell Holey/Mixxit/Cyrius when you are next ingame that "I vote for Kraftwerk!" and I will lead the Dark Elf forces from the front line as your royal champion!

Sirbanmelotz
07-26-2010, 04:49 PM
42 DE ench here. DEATH TO FATS, SHORTS, POINTY EARS, HUMIES, BIG HUMIES, AND BLACKS

mixxit
07-26-2010, 05:11 PM
There will be a Trans Norrath Express under my lead. Other guarantees:

- An Autobahn running through the deserts of Ro.

- All my war calculations will be done on my pocket calculator.

I am open to any and all questions, keep them coming and remember:

/tell Holey, Mixxit or Cyrius "I vote for Kraftwerk!"

Please do not /tell! Come in person so we can confirm your race :-)

Kraftwerk
07-26-2010, 05:40 PM
As my fellow candidate Athiyk has proclaimed, only true minions of hate should be our Allies, but I retort by saying I believe he may be blinded by his hatred?

It is true we are all filled with hate, especially for those filthy Halflings and Gnomes, but to properly lead Neriak into new frontiers and expand our empire one must be pragmatic in his approach. Allying with Ogres is in our best interests and, I refer you to future Troll leader Emoqq's desire, the interests of our Allys the trolls whom Athiyk wishes to partner with. Through a balanced alliance of our three forces we will combine the Ogre dedication to brutal violence, the Troll commitment to savagery and our own Dark Elf cunning and strategic acumen to spread our kingdom to the four corners of the globe!

I also question Athiyk's judgement to pursue Alliance with a race who dedicates a temple to Mithaniel Marr the Lifebringer while stating that Rallis Zek and Cazic-Thule make unfit bedfellows.

Find Holey, Mixxit or Cyrius in game today and /say "I vote for Kraftwerk!"

Kraftwerk
07-26-2010, 06:25 PM
Athiyk, I am not ashamed to admit you present a compelling argument. It is true that the inhabitants of Guk, once followers of Mithaniel now follow Innoruk blindly eternally in undeath. But there is yet another side to this coin, there are rebel factions beneath the swamps and those living Guktan fight on in praise of the Lifebringer and against all we stand for. This is one reason for our diverging stances, where you see cause to enslave and bring under our rule the inferior races I see opportunity for them to build resolve under our iron grip and fight back against us after we have conquered their lands.

It is for this reason that we must choose our Allys well, the savage trolls and brutal ogres, whom have proven their dedication to the Evil Gods and eliminat, not merely subjugate, the other races off the face of Norrath! But Athiyk I hold you on higher regard now, I can see you wish only to strengthen Innoruk's army so I declare this now; should I be elected as our royal leader and drive the Teir'dal forward into battle I will gladly have you by my side as counsel in this great undertaking!

Remember all, under my rule we shall see an era of unbridled prosperity, when you are next in game and find Holey, Mixxit or Cyrius; /say "I vote for Kraftwerk!"

Friday
07-26-2010, 07:14 PM
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6100/obeyl.jpg

Kraftwerk
07-26-2010, 07:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/t5gEG.jpg

Kraftwerk
07-26-2010, 08:46 PM
http://imgur.com/12gnd.jpg

Friday
07-27-2010, 03:09 AM
DONT FORGET THE HALFLINGS! SHADY LITTLE BASTARDS

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/4553/thisistheenemy.jpg

Kraftwerk
07-27-2010, 12:23 PM
Reminding my fellow Dark Elves young and old to visit worldwar.gamerservices.net and register. Once you've done so, while playing your Dark Elf ingame and you see Holey, Mixxit or Cyrius find them and place your vote for Kraftwerk! Under my regime, no evil act will go unrewarded. I will lead us forward; stomping through the farms of Rivervale, banging on the doors of Kaladim, breaking down the gates of Freeport and burning down the trees of Kelethin. Rally behind me and I will bring untold glory to Neriak.

Vote Kraftwerk!

jeffasaurus
07-27-2010, 01:06 PM
but what is your policy on lowering the tax rates? I can barely even afford rations.

Kraftwerk
07-27-2010, 01:20 PM
but what is your policy on lowering the tax rates? I can barely even afford rations.

Taxation in the greater metropolitan area of Neriak will be reduced to 0% while taxation in conquered regions will be increased to 100%. I've also begun a system of wealth distribution to young Dark Elves between the seasons of 10-35. See me in game if you need some assistance buying a spell or some new armor. And remember...

Vote Kraftwerk!

Humwawa
07-28-2010, 06:33 AM
Modest return to the top.

Kraftwerk
07-28-2010, 04:20 PM
The forces of Faydwer are banding together, we shall humiliate their futile attempts at fighting the fierce armies of Neriak.

Kraftwerk
07-31-2010, 10:09 AM
Only one day left to vote, choose Kraftwerk!