PDA

View Full Version : Froglok Raiders

spooge
11-27-2013, 03:26 PM
Hey guys,

I'm a level 30 Iksar shadowknight and im starting to work on the crusader test series of quests. I'm completely stuck on the froglok raiders (I have the glowing skull and words for next two quests).

I set up around 2500, 0 in the swamp near the bandit camp and clear most roamers. Ive been here for hours and have never seen 1 Froglok raider. I've been reading that i might need to kill 50 plus of these things to get all of the pages. Am i missing something?

Cheers

ripwind
11-27-2013, 04:00 PM
Haven't done the quest myself, but I have a 40 bard (Romp) out in FoB I could run over tonight (8ish PM CST) with to help you track. Is this in Swamp of No Hope?

spooge
11-27-2013, 04:13 PM
yes it is, i'm on the red server unfortunately. I might be able to find a tracker though.\

Cheers,

Relbaic
11-27-2013, 04:21 PM
I just finished it up last week after about 13-15 hours of working on it, which from the stories I've heard is a relatively low amount of time spent on it. Fortunately for me I only had 2 pages drop that I had already had, a buddy of mine spent around 4 days gathering the pages and the book.

You're in the right area, kill pretty much everything between the pillar right before the bandit camp (where Solbohg likes to hang out) down to the hill behind the bandit camp. You can totally ignore the bandits, they don't do anything to help spawn raiders. It really is just a test of patience and time. Best bet is to do it for a few hours and then take a little bit of a break and then come back. It's also going to be quite a pain to do at 30 without any help as there are a lot of blues that roam through the area. Unless the weapon is an upgrade for you I'd personally wait until you were a bit higher and just steamroll through the area.