PDA

View Full Version : How To? Create Guild 101.

Ranger1930
07-26-2010, 04:25 PM
Hoping a really nice person will come along and leave some notes for the Curious Folks.

Simplistik
07-26-2010, 04:57 PM
Have 6 people online at the same time together and petition a GM in game.

Ranger1930
07-26-2010, 05:06 PM
Ok But how am I supposed to know the schedules of our Fine GM's?

Wouldn't it be best to start a Forum post and have one check here then allow the creation in guild.

I.E All I'm say'n is "If The Gm Creates the guild in the game's file and places the members in it. When they log in, won't they be in it?"

Aeolwind
07-26-2010, 05:26 PM
Guilds are created by in game commands.

Lazortag
07-26-2010, 05:30 PM
All of the GM's are volunteers, so unfortunately they don't have rigid schedules and quite often you will see no GM's on. It sucks, but it's better than just letting everybody be a GM so that we can always have someone online. Quality over quantity.

Ranger1930
07-26-2010, 05:36 PM
Thats exactly what I meant LT,

I'm very happy that all these fine fellows are Volunteering their time for my and Many others enjoyment.

So I'm just hoping to work to their situation as much as possible, Given the advantage of such a wonderful forum.

Eccentricaa
08-04-2010, 02:59 PM
I too have a gang of folks looking to create a guild. We have been petitioning daily for some time now with no luck. If there could be some gm msg here, saying to be on at a certain time, in a certain place, etc, we could make plans to all be on at the correct time.

Just Curious.. do donations speed up responses?

Allizia
08-04-2010, 04:16 PM
Just Curious.. do donations speed up responses?

The priority of your request is based on the quality and amount of sleazy cyber phrases you can fit into the petition. True story, devs need love too

Holey
08-11-2010, 06:05 PM
All of the GM's are volunteers, so unfortunately they don't have rigid schedules and quite often you will see no GM's on. It sucks, but it's better than just letting everybody be a GM so that we can always have someone online. Quality over quantity.

JUST LIKE LIVE!

Sinder
08-15-2010, 01:47 PM
i would have to second this. if it were possible to say hey GM meet me here @ 6:15 EST ill have 6 people and the guild will be called "soup 'r troopers" or something that would be super nice. ive seen a GM on 3 times and have submitted multiple petitions. they are probably dealing with other things im sure but then it would be nice to have access to a GM saying twice a week is guild construction day, meet in EC tunnel and petition at this time and the GM could knock off like 5 at a time if there were 5 groups desiring it

Gron
08-18-2010, 12:12 PM
Guilds are created by in game commands.

And what exactly are those commands? Seems like everyone else is saying you have to have a GM and there are almost never any GMs online.