PDA

View Full Version : FOЯ GЯOBB! - Da Grobb War Council

Emoqq
07-26-2010, 05:15 PM
http://worldwar.gamerservices.net/groups/da-grobb-war-counsel-761686980/

FOЯ GЯOBB!!!!!!!

Lissen up youz Trolls! Dem oomies n’ elfos an even da shorties is think’n they can take o’er uz Trollz, da Oogres, n’ even our Tier’dal allize! Diz we NO can allow! If youz be a true basha, join uz and help fight deez skum back!

I, Emoqq, da mightee Shadder Nite vow ta defend da swamp a Innotule wit me life! Blood and glory will be ours! Elect me as da Grobb War General n dis war council will be fermly establ... ablesh... erg... It be set in stone! All da Trollz a da swamp will 'ave a voice.

Togetha, we will feast on 'Gnom Meatz! I vow, as my first act of powah, to heed da callz of da mighty Shamanz, and go our army into Guk, an put down their forces before they become a danger to Grobb! I will make strong tie wit da children a Innoruuk, da Teir'Dal, and our Oogre cousin's in da jungle!

If youz be sid'n wit uz, you goto http://worldwar.gamerservices.net/register ta sign up! Make sure da apply to da Grobb War Council, me only lett'n trolls in, der we dizgus our planz!

Innoruuk bless uz wit youz hate! Cazic-Thule, show our enemies fear!

http://i31.tinypic.com/14lhkau.png

Kraftwerk
07-26-2010, 05:30 PM
As the hopefully future leader of the Teir'dal I stand behind Emoqq in support of his cause. He sees with clear vision the path ahead and how the alliance of ourselves, trolls and ogres will spread a dark cloud across the world of Norrath underneath which our three races shall reign supreme. A vote for Emoqq is a vote for victory!

And to any Dark Elves who may be listening in, as you can see I'm already prepared to forge ties with our swamp dwelling brethren should I be elected as our leader, so remember the name Kraftwerk when you meet with Holey, Mixxit or Cyrius.

Neriak supports you Emoqq!

mixxit
07-26-2010, 05:47 PM
So much effort, i love this! <3

Emoqq
07-27-2010, 02:00 PM
Oops! Meez bump into dis while look'n for Gnome ta eat.

Sowy! Oh, and you'z trollz STILL need ta join up!

RAWR!

Waedawen
07-27-2010, 02:08 PM
aight

StinkyGreenBud
07-28-2010, 01:06 AM
Ripping off Shadowclan.

Lowlife
07-28-2010, 06:04 AM
Ripping off Shadowclan.

tRIBUTE!

Emoqq
07-28-2010, 01:59 PM
Whats Shadowclan?

StinkyGreenBud
07-28-2010, 02:08 PM
Whats Shadowclan?

Old time UO guild that roleplayed as orcs and acted as npc orcs...they took over a fort in game and called it there own. Asking for tribute (food,gold,weapons,armor etc.) for safe passage through there lands. If you couldn't pay they'd kill you. Fun times. I wasn't being serious though.

bakkily
07-28-2010, 07:51 PM
Down with Da Grobb, the Shamans of the North will crush all Ogres and Trolls and stick there corpses under every bridge to show that the Barbarians are the true warriors and our tribal council will destroy all who dont ally with us!

Dac321
07-28-2010, 08:25 PM
As the hopefully future leader of the Teir'dal I stand behind Emoqq in support of his cause. He sees with clear vision the path ahead and how the alliance of ourselves, trolls and ogres will spread a dark cloud across the world of Norrath underneath which our three races shall reign supreme. A vote for Emoqq is a vote for victory!

And to any Dark Elves who may be listening in, as you can see I'm already prepared to forge ties with our swamp dwelling brethren should I be elected as our leader, so remember the name Kraftwerk when you meet with Holey, Mixxit or Cyrius.

Neriak supports you Emoqq!

As a full pledge follower of Innoruuk I will dedicate my time and life for this dark cause! May the very corruption of our souls infect Norrath!

Emoqq
07-28-2010, 08:58 PM
Our faith in our Master shall serve us well.

FOR GROBB, FOR INNORUUK!

Mountaineer
07-29-2010, 03:33 AM
Who ever ends up as Troll Leader, I still plan on working closely with Emoqq and our Ogre and Dark Elf Leaders to take Norrath in a Shroud of Hate and Darkness!!

Mountaineer
Level 50 Troll Shaman

Farlis
07-29-2010, 04:07 AM
If i am elected as the wood elf royalty i can assure you i will not rest till you foul scum have been sent back to what ever unholy abomination spawned you. I am going to bury your cities and burn all history books on the face of Norrath that contain such tales of you. I will reduce your entire existence to nothing more then a mere whisper and rumor

Dac321
07-29-2010, 11:09 AM
If i am elected as the wood elf royalty i can assure you i will not rest till you foul scum have been sent back to what ever unholy abomination spawned you. I am going to bury your cities and burn all history books on the face of Norrath that contain such tales of you. I will reduce your entire existence to nothing more then a mere whisper and rumor

Sounds a bit dark coming from a Wood Elf... Anyways, your very race is having difficulties keeping the Orcs out of your territory! Give up now, and join us!! Because the only headship your race will ever have is on our table tops!!

Humwawa
07-29-2010, 11:15 AM

I've read about a phenomenon studied by academics in the field of Necrotheurgy, known as Soul Dislocation.

To be brief, a living soul can sometimes find its way into the wrong body, upon conception. For example, a Koada`Dal soul infuses itself naturally with the body of a Tier`Dal child, and as the child grows older it seems to be cursed with feelings of compassion, mercy, and a soft heart. It is customary that these perversions commit suicide. Perhaps in you, the opposite has occurred, but a Tier`Dal soul to a Fier`Dal body. Your hatred and violent heart say much to support my assumption.

I pity your plight, in so far as I am capable. Our customs, however, are firm in this matter.

Kraftwerk
07-29-2010, 12:01 PM
Such declarations from a Wood Elf. I fear not what anyone has to say from Faydwer. This very moment the Dark Elf forces number in the dozens and the addition of our Troll brethren and Ogre allies will be the birth of an unstoppable force no fairy creature from the island to the East can contend with.

Emoqq
07-29-2010, 01:39 PM
Pfft.

Meez no worry. Der zo many tree between Keletin n da Swamp dat it take fer ever fer youz ta hug dem all on da way ta do dis..

Me jus say, me no sure if situ.. sichu.. way... if tings be other way round dat we destroy youz city, n kiil all a youz people.

Youz tink we dumb animalz, but weez no so dumb. We no kill all you people. We no waste you like dat. We enslave youz, sure. We make youve fight fer Innoruuk. Yes. We eatz some of you. Oh corse.

But genozide? Dam. Youz one crazy elfo.

Humwawa
07-29-2010, 01:46 PM
It is an imperfect hatred, to match an imperfect form. The trolls understand the value of enslavement, and have an inkling of how useful a conflict within your enemy's camp can be...

And of course, the Lodge always needs more bodies for the slab.

Farlis
07-29-2010, 03:43 PM
The races of faydewar will stand together side by side and with one booming voice shout "we will not fall". We will never be your slaves. However you bring up a good point I will make sure the dark elf females will survive your genocide. What can i say the strip clubs and brothels need to be filled