PDA

View Full Version : WTS [B]High End Bard Power Leveling[/B]

creutzfeldt
12-07-2013, 03:38 PM
Selling High End Power Leveling! Levels 1 to 51! I Have 3 Bards lvl33/45/55 So I can PL All Levels Quickly! 3k Per Hour for 1-20! 1.5k Per Level for 20-30! 2.5k Per Level for 30-40! 40-51 is 3.5k a Level! Send Tells in Game to Aphadavid/Druggy/Teddi/Dewie or Message Me on Forum! In Game is Preferable to Forum! Power Leveling for 51+ is Possible If Desired But More Costly and Is Class/Race Dependent!

Eternos
01-16-2014, 04:31 PM
Alright where to start... This guy PLed my enchanter from 1 to 20 for like 3k per hour, took about 3 hours. Very good method. Told me if I had a point blank AE spell so I didn't have to tag them in the back, I'd get xp way faster and I believe it. Probably would have been twice as fast.

Ok, after 20, he started charging me 1.5k per level until I got to 31. The levels blazed by amazingly fast. Each kite was over a level. After a few hours (can't remember how many but maybe 3-4) I was already 31.

At 31 he started charging 2.5k per level. The levels from 31 to 41 were still EXTREMELY fast. I got about 1.5 levels per kite in the beginning, and 0.8-1.1 levels per pull towards the end, and each pull happened about every 20-30 minutes.

41 to 51 he charged 3.5k per pull, with the final levels coming in at about 0.5 levels per pull and the early ones being fairly close to 1 level per pull. Each pull during this stage took about 45-60 minutes each if memory serves, but I might be wrong I can't remember.

Overall, my experience was great. He was extremely responsive when I sent him a tell he jump on it and replied, right then and there, even while he was kiting a swarm of mobs for somebody. This guy is quick/smart. Darned good worker. Always prepared. I had to do nothing except keep clarity cast on the wizard he brought with him to help us, and bring nothing except for a dragoon dirk at the early stages. He provided sow potions when I needed them, even.

I can't say enough how excellent of a PLer this guy was. He went out of his way to make sure people in the zones he was kiting had spawns. Not ONCE did anyone complain about him pulling all the mobs. He told me several times about how he was leaving a patch at such and such a spot, etc., for people leveling there, but the pulls always seemed to be huge and I definitely got my money's worth.

Thanks Aphadavid! I had a friggin' awesome PL experience with you my man! My enchanter now has C2!