PDA

View Full Version : A Message to the Nations of Faydwer

Waedawen
07-27-2010, 03:24 PM
All around us nations are galvanizing their forces while we have remained quiet. We have known from the very onset that the denizens of our continent are to be the most feared and reviled in battle.

The Tier`Dal fancy themselves with their knowledge of Arcane; but we know the Gnomes and the Koada`Dal wrote the very scrolls that their top magisters study each day. The Trolls and Ogres are proud of their strength and stamina; but are absolutely no match for the wiley Dwarves or the agile Fier`Dal.

I propose an alliance of absolute power. Let the Forest and Mountain dwellers of Faydwer come together in this time of war to bring utter devastation upon our enemies.

Leave none alive. Faydwer will remain pristine as the battlefields of Antonica and Odus are left in ashes.

Petros for Wood Elven Royalty.

HippoNipple
07-28-2010, 12:29 AM
Yes the Dwarfs and Elfs move west, us Gnomes are right behind you....

Nedala
07-28-2010, 04:30 AM
Agree this alliance :)

Emoqq
07-28-2010, 04:33 AM
Yeah, sure. Until theyre done with you. Then the elves will turn on you like a pack of wasps.

isitatomic
07-28-2010, 06:01 AM
Ainaden Nedania and the High Elven FAPFAP are mildly intrigued by this proposal from your unkempt circle of the huggers of trees. A forward detachment of half-pint nuke fodder may indeed prove useful in hastening the victory of Thex's chosen. Our edict will be dispatched to you upon reaching consensus agreement during the convening of the FAPFAP council.

Humwawa
07-28-2010, 06:29 AM
Necromancy was not devised by the men of Faydwer.

Certainly, the erudites have progressed mightily in the art, but do not forget that Xon Quetzil is one of the mightiest Necromancers to walk this world.

Your nations will serve us in death - they are unfit to serve in life.

HippoNipple
07-28-2010, 11:09 AM
Yeah, sure. Until theyre done with you. Then the elves will turn on you like a pack of wasps.

Lol Emoqq, couldn't be a little more secretive than having a picture of a troll as your avatar.

As for an alliance, for sure. The evil races are going to join up for sure... not really sure what the humans, half elfs, halflings, barbarians, erudites are going to do (actually I dot hey are going to die quickly) but if we make a strong alliance, us and the evils will be the strong forces for sure.

Then at the end we just agree to duke it out for the win once everyone else has been defeated.

Harmonicdeth
07-28-2010, 11:11 AM
Half Elfs will probably side with who ever offers the most ale and women...

Supremacy needs to make a post about that.

Straif
07-28-2010, 11:17 AM
Half Elfs will probably side with who ever offers the most ale and women...

Supremacy needs to make a post about that.

http://rumcomcoca.com/rcc/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/ale-and-whores.jpg

Harmonicdeth
07-28-2010, 11:21 AM
^^ Exactly what I mean.

Damaja
07-28-2010, 11:31 AM
someone turned us into a PvP server while I was gone? lol

Nedala
07-28-2010, 01:09 PM
someone turned us into a PvP server while I was gone? lol

pvp world war event going on soon.

register the following link if you want to join a race: