PDA

View Full Version : Monk Macros

mefdinkins
12-10-2013, 03:42 PM
Hey everyone,

I read in the past a lot of monks have macros to make their lives easier or maybe a tad bit more efficient. Does anyone have any helpful macros they could share? Maybe macros to: FD/sneak/Stand/resume auto attack; epic/ROTWF; stopAA, FD?

Thanks

myxomatosii
12-10-2013, 03:53 PM
My main one is just for FD so I never screw up with auto attack.

Line 1 turns attack of
Line 2 feign deaths, the number will vary depending on where you assigned the skill
Line 3 sneaks, the number will vary depending on where you assigned the skill

/attack off
/doability #
/doability #

Pullyn
12-10-2013, 04:21 PM
I pretty much have it set up so that when I hit 4 on my keyboard, I flying kick as well as click my epic with is bound to my hot button slot 0. Other than that I pretty much do everything else manually. I honestly feel like there is less to go wrong that way seeing as how some hotbuttons and macros can fail miserably.

Kutsumo
12-10-2013, 05:38 PM
I have epic and flying kick both bound to the same button. Spell particles turned down to 1% so I don't have to suffer my own particle spam.

Then the usual "drop agro" FD macro for spam during groups.
/attack off
/doability 1 (fd)
/doability 2 (sneak)
/stand
/attack on

curtischoy
12-13-2013, 05:24 PM
Hallo, new monk here. Wondering what is the benefit of doing sneak right after FD. Thanks.

myxomatosii
12-13-2013, 06:30 PM
Hallo, new monk here. Wondering what is the benefit of doing sneak right after FD. Thanks.

If the mobs turn away from you and begin to path back. Sneak renders you invisible to all mobs, undead or not. They won't see you again til you are in their 180° front cone.

Useful for pulling if 1 mob is facing you and 2 already went to path back. Pop up, grab it, run to group, flop it. Bam single.

Colgate
12-13-2013, 07:06 PM
the only macros i use are assist hotkeys and target hotkeys