PDA

View Full Version : Worst moment on a raid!

fuji
07-28-2010, 10:42 PM
So on live I was 1hr into a 4hr long high end raid when all of sudden that chicken I ate right before I raided wasnt exactly throughly cooked. I know I have to stay in case of a good drop but my body is telling me no. I some how summoned the will power and tuffed it out for the next 3hrs and made it through, but not without some serious discomfort.

Anyways, I dont know how I did it, but I did. I was wondering if anyone else had a similar story of staying on when you should have logged off? Maybe u spilt a drink or cut yourself on the table, or your mom was telling you to come up stairs, but you didnt and she hit the power button.

Sinlea
07-28-2010, 10:44 PM
One time I was really really high... and Plane of Hate was actually scary... like really scary.

fuji
07-28-2010, 10:45 PM
One time I was really really high... and Plane of Hate was actually scary... like really scary.

Lawls.

Reiker
07-28-2010, 11:53 PM
Accidentally slowing an unaggroed golem in one of the ikkinz trials (3 or 4) and wiping our raid. Did a lot of dumb shit like that in GoD cause I was so fucking bored all the time.

Also somehow my pet bugged and wiped our Chardok royals raid. That was sort of entertaining, mostly because I didn't need the royals.

RKromwell
07-28-2010, 11:59 PM
Watching the only healer in my group auto run off an island in PoS.

Allizia
07-29-2010, 12:28 AM
I pulled a few bosses but forgot to say INC a few times in my TR days, usually from the opposite side they were expecting

Reiker
07-29-2010, 12:34 AM
That was a really vapid way to try to say you were in TR.

yaaaflow
07-29-2010, 12:54 AM
Sneaking daggers onto Tiki's pets cause he wouldn't believe me that they needed weapons to dual wield

azeth
07-29-2010, 07:37 AM
Logged on a buddies mage to CoH about 36 people into NToV. He was parked in a corridor on a wall, so I went into 3rd person and peeked around a corner & saw a completely empty space with some stairs. Watched for a bit, no wanderers, nothing.. made my way over and hit "follow" from my monk guildmates group invite.

CoH monk 1
CoH Main tank
CoH cleric 1
Pop Left Guard
"oh shit"
Pop Right Guard
"getmoreclerics iN!!"
AARYONAR Claws YOU for 900 points of damage!
A malevolent force drags you across physical space!
You have been slain by Aaryonar!

..woops. guess Aaryonar was due up :P The real kick in the balls is just the fact that people were grinding NToV trash for gear, so I just forgot I ought to stay parked.

Overcast
07-29-2010, 09:44 AM
I was up out of bed like 2 days after Hernia Surgery playing EQ - as long as I got 'settled' in the chair with the wife's help, it was quite do-able.

So... yeah... lol

Phallax
07-29-2010, 10:30 AM
I broke my pointer and middle finger at work on my mouse hand, had a splint and still managed to MT on WoW.

My worst EQ moment I can think of was 1 of the rooted snakes in Ssra Temp, forget which, the Creator maybe? Anyway was the only shaman on the raid and a few melee died and asked for rebuffs. Instead of refreshing the slow that was about to ware off I rebuffed the melee instead, slow wore off and we managed to wipe at 0% ...

Reiker
07-29-2010, 10:59 AM
Creator does like 10 dps even unslowed wtf.

toyodafenninro
07-29-2010, 02:11 PM
I played a wizard on Live. One time, during the fight with Emp in SSRA, I accidently clicked my Dizok Escape Staff by unknowingly nudging the hotkey it was bound to. Being a bit gfx lagged (my system wasnt great back then) I didn't notice it, and evac'd an entire group to zone line which had been in charge of CC'ing one of the Unmezzable adds.

Messianic
07-29-2010, 02:27 PM
I played a wizard on Live. One time, during the fight with Emp in SSRA, I accidently clicked my Dizok Escape Staff by unknowingly nudging the hotkey it was bound to. Being a bit gfx lagged (my system wasnt great back then) I didn't notice it, and evac'd an entire group to zone line which had been in charge of CC'ing one of the Unmezzable adds.

Haha...I can imagine the "WTF DOOD UNINSTALL LOLOLZ" coming your way...

toyodafenninro
07-29-2010, 02:35 PM
Haha...I can imagine the "WTF DOOD UNINSTALL LOLOLZ" coming your way...

Oh totally. Initially, no one knew what happened - including me. Fortunately, our GM saved me by simply saying whatever, it was gonna be a wipe anyway because of blah blah insert reasons here. Res up, get the F back up there. He then shot me a tell essentially saying get rid of that fucking hotkey as this was the only leeway i'd receive.