PDA

View Full Version : Funny Moment I Thought I'd Share

mmiles8
07-30-2010, 04:37 AM
My friend and I were playing our alts in Nek Forest when someone was shouting to the zone that they'd lost their corpse. He's more sympathetic and I'm more pragmatic. We did help her out, but the conversation cracked me up.

Enjoy the funny.

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq121/mmiles01/feedingastray.jpg

RKromwell
07-30-2010, 05:04 AM
ALOL!

Tell her to follow a ranger around, they drop food everywhere.

Nedala
07-30-2010, 05:56 AM
LOOL :D

Aarone
07-30-2010, 06:39 AM
"Jules, if you give that nimrod $1,500, I'll shoot him on general principle!"

Jenni D
07-30-2010, 06:40 AM
brilliant

druziil
07-30-2010, 06:56 AM
ALOL!

Tell her to follow a ranger around, they drop food everywhere.

good luck finding one of those wandering through nektulous =O

Volga
07-30-2010, 07:27 AM
that was funny =)

MeldrathRN
07-30-2010, 02:27 PM
lmao, very funny indeed.

Supreme
07-30-2010, 03:02 PM
lol.

Overcast
07-30-2010, 04:01 PM
ROFL

Just too perfect..

Shannacore
07-30-2010, 05:42 PM
Ha, that is indeed pretty win.

Uthgaard
11-25-2011, 10:58 PM
Necroing an old funny.

Knuckle
11-26-2011, 01:22 PM
Virda is a free spirit, pure and simple. He doesn't bother with the rules of others, other than the ones required to not get him in too much trouble. Despite his free attitude and kind soul, Virda is a combative man. Seeking nothing more than to be a true swordmaster, He constantly seeks worthy challenges to his blade. As such, he often gets into trouble. Like that one time he took on a Giant's Lair singlehandedly...

Biography:
Against what everyone obviously thinks about the Drow, Virda was not raised among them. He was found abandoned in the forests of Cormanthor, most likely a sacrifice by the Drow who resided in the area. An elven couple took him in, since the wife was infertile, and they raised him as their own son. And thus began the beginning of his life amongst the people of Mistledale.

He led a fairly happy life, being trained in both the arts of elven society and the arts of war. However, his family was the few who saw him for what he really was, an abandoned kid with a just heart and a hell of a sword arm. The racism against his kind led to many council meetings, where the whole of Ashabenford came and argued, some for Virda staying, some for Virda getting away before they started a mob.

In the end, they gave him ten years, until his twenty-fifth birthday (in consideration for his long lifespan, and the fact that elven culture, language, and so forth takes years to learn) to learn as much as he could, so he could survive wherever he went. His mother crammed as much elven, dwarven and human culture as she could into him, while his father continued to drill him in the arts of both armed and unarmed combat. Various people from around town helped him as well. The town rogue taught him basic lockpicking and trap disarming. The resident wizards guild taught him about the fundaments of magic and alchemy. York, the old ranger, taught him about fighting against several weapon types and how to track prey.

Virda absorbed it all like a good student, wanting nothing more than to make his foster parents proud of him. So when the day came that he had to depart, he did so graciously and with no complaint, staying only long enough to give him family, friends, and mentors a proper farewell before never seeing them again.

He hired himself out as a sellsword for a while, and managed to get by with that. However, people still had a problem with him since he was Drow, so his business did poorly. Eventually, he wandered up to Damara, figuring north was as good a place as any to go.

It was better. Simply put, Damara and Vaasa didn't have the resources to be picky about who helped them clear the lands of the monsters that roamed it. Virda became a minor legend around The Wall. After about another ten years of this (Virda was in his forties now), he opened a shop that specialized in exotic weaponry, and he took up the mantel of Blacksmith.

However, he didn't run his shop for the rest of his life. Nah, the road still beckoned to his elvne wanderlust, and he often left on adventures. He left the shop in a (now-crippled) travel companion's care when he did leave, and would often come back with magical weapons or rare relic weapons and armor, which he would display proudly.

Around his seventieth birthday, Virda gifted his friend the shop and everything in it, and left Damara. Now that his reputation had spread outside of The Bloodstone Lands, he found it a little easier to travel. He ended up in Waterdeep, although how and why, who knows.

bakkily
11-28-2011, 02:21 AM
hah funny!