PDA

View Full Version : Now this brings me back..

Transistor
07-30-2010, 08:50 PM
What joy to find an original EQ server! I haven't played for over 5 years. I logged into EQ through The Station a couple of weeks ago and the game was unrecognizable. I hope to re-live some good times here! ;)

Striiker
07-30-2010, 09:05 PM
Welcome! You will find all of the old familiar sights, sounds and smells (hey, if you play EQ as much as many hardcore players do, you'll pass on bathing and acquire a pungent smell..

Bubbles
07-30-2010, 10:31 PM
welcome welcome!

What class/race are you playing so we can spend the next 3 pages of this thread nit-picking? :)

Transistor
07-31-2010, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I'm going to be playing a DE SK. It's what I originally played and I enjoyed it - a good mix of warrior and magic. Needless to say I'll be hanging around Nerriak and Nektulos for a while ... .. Oh do they still have that newbie log in Nektulos?! Wow that would bring me back!

Sykem
07-31-2010, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I'm going to be playing a DE SK. It's what I originally played and I enjoyed it - a good mix of warrior and magic. Needless to say I'll be hanging around Nerriak and Nektulos for a while ... .. Oh do they still have that newbie log in Nektulos?! Wow that would bring me back!

Yep, the log is still there!