PDA

View Full Version : Dance of the Blade - v2 haste or no?

Yaolin
01-06-2014, 05:11 PM
I assume it isn't, but wiki says it is. If anyone can confirm that it is regular song haste (v1) then please let me know so the wiki can be adjusted.

Calabee
01-06-2014, 07:28 PM
normal ''casted'' haste like ench / sham's - v2 is velious (stackable.. a mere 5-10%) v3 is luclin (overhaste $$$)

Yaolin
01-07-2014, 11:40 AM
Thanks thanks

Tann
01-08-2014, 04:35 AM
I assume it isn't, but wiki says it is. If anyone can confirm that it is regular song haste (v1) then please let me know so the wiki can be adjusted.

The wiki is kinda off on haste "versions"

v1 = enc/shm spells
v2 = bard songs, epic proc, including the Ervaj line which "increases v2 haste"
v3 = overhaste songs, ie. Rizlona's Call of Flame

normal ''casted'' haste like ench / sham's - v2 is velious (stackable.. a mere 5-10%) v3 is luclin (overhaste $$$)

a mere 5-10% that is increased with instrument mods, IIRC even with just an fbss i could get folks to the haste cap with epic proc + ervaj back in the day.

side note, i'm pretty sure v2 just means its a group effect, if you look at group buff spells from other classes on Lucy they say v2.

Calabee
01-12-2014, 12:16 AM
that is increased with instrument mods,

Wait.. what?

Haste % of songs is NOT affected by modifier, same for Slow % of songs.
The modifier will work on stats / attk / ds buff etc (haste songs) or debuff (slow songs) but not on the attack speed itself.

Dalven
01-12-2014, 05:13 PM
My understanding is that bard haste, as it stands now, is v1 along with shammy and enc haste. Ervaj in Velious stacks with v1 haste (ie shammy, enc and other bard haste) but doesn't exceed the haste cap making its application limited as it is fairly simple to hit the haste cap without it. v3 haste is irrelevant to this server.

Edit: I may have misunderstood, but bard haste isn't affected by instrument mods.

Tikker
01-13-2014, 02:12 AM
My understanding is that bard haste, as it stands now, is v1 along with shammy and enc haste. Ervaj in Velious stacks with v1 haste (ie shammy, enc and other bard haste) but doesn't exceed the haste cap making its application limited as it is fairly simple to hit the haste cap without it. v3 haste is irrelevant to this server.

Edit: I may have misunderstood, but bard haste isn't affected by instrument mods.

this is all correct

Buriedpast
01-13-2014, 03:10 AM
Yep. And why people still suck at this game and don't understand shit like this is beyond me.

Tecmos Deception
01-13-2014, 07:28 AM
Yep. And why people still suck at this game and don't understand shit like this is beyond me.

I was kind of surprised we made it this many posts in here without someone claiming that bard haste stacks with enchanter/shaman haste, lol.