PDA

View Full Version : sisters of erollisi

inficio
07-31-2010, 10:05 PM
I cant seem to find these guys in ocean of tears. Are they ingame or has it been so long imlooking in the wrong place? I thought they were on the first island coming from freeport?

Mournblade
07-31-2010, 10:46 PM
the pathing of the boats was corrected, but sister isle is there on the way back from BB.

Malinrol
07-31-2010, 10:48 PM
Nope. Thats brother isle. Sister isle is the second stop from FP and first stop from BB.You'll know it from the evil elves that will kill you with halberds of DOOM!

heyokah
07-31-2010, 10:54 PM
Sister isle is the second stop from FP and first stop from BB.You'll know it from the evil elves that will kill you with halberds of DOOM!

Yes this is lesbian isle.

Humwawa
07-31-2010, 11:03 PM
The island of Lesbos.

mmiles8
07-31-2010, 11:40 PM
the pathing of the boats was corrected, but sister isle is there on the way back from BB.

From EQAtlas, circa 2000
The map is very confusing, mostly because I think Verant was confused when they set up this area. According to the geography of Norrath, Faydwer lies to the southeast of Antonica. On this map, you go west from Antonica to get to Faydwer. Don't ask me to explain, that's just the way it is. (http://www.eqmacwiki.com/eqatlas/oot.html)

So it was technically correct for the boat to go the incorrect way, but the devs here made it more correct, so what you think is incorrect is really correct, even though it's incorrect.

inficio
08-01-2010, 12:02 AM
thanks for the help guys, i found it.