PDA

View Full Version : Bard: Speed Mod for Selo's Glitching

cor3nth
01-16-2014, 07:19 PM
I've become quite frustrated with a problem of Selo's speed mod randomly dropping from my char. I am only level 6, but I am using a drum, I'm not encumbered, not ducked or walking, not lagging (ping approx 100 ms).

I first noticed it when I was running from FP to Greater Fay. Once I zoned into to GF and was cutting over to the orc lift, the speed mod from Selo's would randomly drop, than click back in with no real rhyme, reason or pattern to it.

I have tried logging, zoning, dying, and its been over 24 hours now.

I've noticed it also does the same thing when I have a SoW buff.

Has anyone experienced a similar issue with their bard/char?

Nuggets
01-17-2014, 04:58 PM
not in 59 levels so far

Tenlaar
01-17-2014, 05:28 PM
Haven't had that happen in 55 levels here.

Arkanjil
01-18-2014, 04:54 AM
Are you using Titanium client?

Growlers
01-19-2014, 12:44 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123802&highlight=Slow+movement

Not sure if this is the same issue as you described, but wineq fixed this for me.

cor3nth
01-21-2014, 03:29 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123802&highlight=Slow+movement

Not sure if this is the same issue as you described, but wineq fixed this for me.

Yes, after I doing more research, it was related to my multicore processor causing glitches including but not limited to the slow movement speeds.

I haven't tried wineq yet, for now I am forcing windows to run on 1 processor core via msconfig tool. It has cured the movement glitch, and has made gameplay generally good. There are a few things that seem a little off (HP/Mana bar fluctuations and UI issues), but overall its fine.

Thanks again to who all who took the time to respond to my thread! :)

Kender
01-21-2014, 08:33 PM
Yes, after I doing more research, it was related to my multicore processor causing glitches including but not limited to the slow movement speeds.

I haven't tried wineq yet, for now I am forcing windows to run on 1 processor core via msconfig tool. It has cured the movement glitch, and has made gameplay generally good. There are a few things that seem a little off (HP/Mana bar fluctuations and UI issues), but overall its fine.

Thanks again to who all who took the time to respond to my thread! :)

hp and mana bar fluctuations are differences in the calulation differences between the client and the server as your client pings the server with an update. it seems annoying, but it actually used to happen on live also