PDA

View Full Version : Monk Epic Final Book Turn In Explained!

joppykid
01-16-2014, 09:13 PM
So I just did my epic the other night and after reading all the horror stories of eaten items I wanted to explain a little better on how to do it properly. the wiki was just confusing to me.

After you turn in WF robe and Reference to Lheao in TD you will get a book called Celestial Fists. fast forward to after you do all your fights.

when you're done with Demon Fangs head to Trakanons teeth. Go to Sebilis Ruins. There Kaiaren (mad) will be. hand Only the book, Celestial Fists. (he conned apprehensive to me so don't worry about that) He will then hand you back the same titled Celestial Fists book. he will also attack you. Just FD. then head to 300, 2400. it's a ruin by the lake. you spawned a new Kaiaren in there by handing in the book. Hand him ONLY THE BOOK. you will get back Book of Celestial Fists. now you may hand in that book you just got and your Fangs. congrats on your epic I hope this helps!

tl;dr
to keep it simple after demon fangs and first celestials book are in your possession you should make 3 total trades until you get your epic. 1.Book (seb Kaiaren ) 2.book(Lake Kaiaren ) 3.book and fangs(Lake Kaiaren)

I hope this helps! I typed this from my phone. will clean up the wall of text when I get home.

Boogaboo
01-17-2014, 05:24 PM
Thanks for that clarification, this will be very helpful, and congrats on your epic.