PDA

View Full Version : <Bluebie Dawn>

runlvlzero
01-17-2014, 01:51 PM
Requirements:

Must get mad if they lose pixels and fear item loot.

Must get mad if they can't win at pvp and have no pals to help them win.

Must refer to all forms of pvp as "grief" in Teamspeak channels.

Must be willing to rez mid combat into pvp and taunt opponents.

Must enforce rigded pyramid scheme and bloomin scheme to maintain elite virginity status outside of the normal pixel channels.

Must /petition and run fraps at all times.

Must have a history in either TMO or IB and be willing to play whatever class they are told in order to get free PL's to 55+ to zerg the opposition.

Must be willing to forumquest on behalf of any <Bluebie Dawns> officers request and have good personal and IRL attacking skills.

If you are unwilling and unable to fulfill these roles, you are not deservent of any pixels or levels or YT on this box.

Also, we are a family friendly as fuck guild. Our children are definitely not starving for attention and aren't going to grow up to become yet another problem in our great and fair society that other people must deal with.

<Bluebie Dawn> is the most responsible guild of Norrath, and a great fellowship of really enlightened human beings full of integrity, honor, and respect for their communities, and achievements.

hagard
01-17-2014, 01:54 PM
tbh u seem like the angry 1 =)

runlvlzero
01-17-2014, 01:56 PM
Naw, I'm smilin hard as hell. I aint worried bout forumquest or EQ. This is just a bit of artistic and creative expression.

I know that the people who'm I'm parodying will never learn. Nor do I care that they learn. (overmuch), I mean it would be great if they did.

But people like Chewie and others will at least get a giggle )

Thx for reply hagard, I do respect u, even though I have been a total loser on the forums around you. Otherwise I wouldn't bother.

TLDR: I got worse to fear than what happens cause of this thread, ridicule, ban, or otherwise, and I ain't even worried bout that which is out of my control.

hagard
01-17-2014, 01:57 PM
i just run my mouth, anyone who has played with me knows i dont take this srsly

runlvlzero
01-17-2014, 02:00 PM
i just run my mouth, anyone who has played with me knows i dont take this srsly

/pras

Mac Dretti
01-17-2014, 02:24 PM
He role plays a forum alt

Doesn't take it srs

Sektor
01-17-2014, 02:52 PM
pity reply. enjoy da ban

runlvlzero
01-17-2014, 02:53 PM
pity reply. enjoy da ban

I will, I suppose, I was sad before I even posted knowing my voice probably would be silenced. Irregardless of how well spoken and thoughtful it might be. So already over it.

HippoNipple
01-17-2014, 03:21 PM
Irregardless of how well spoken

Almost there.

Muleworth
01-17-2014, 05:04 PM
This was painfully unfunny, it's possible to rip on red dawn without boring people to tears.

JayN
01-17-2014, 05:08 PM
QQ :(...

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Jimmies-Maximum-Over-Rustled-Meme-Gif.gif

hows RD pen15 taste Rlvl0

runlvlzero
01-17-2014, 05:11 PM
QQ :(...

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Jimmies-Maximum-Over-Rustled-Meme-Gif.gif

hows RD pen15 taste Rlvl0

Like a sweaty dirty yeasty used vagina - not in a good way... would prefer authentic penis taste to the shit <Red Dawn> provides.

Anyone, who wants to troll <Bluebie Dawn> in this thread, please feel free you have my permission, rules don't apply here. Bluebie Dawn wants to hear what the people have to say.

JayN
01-17-2014, 05:13 PM
:DLike a sweaty dirty yeasty used vagina - not in a good way... would prefer authentic penis taste to the shit <Red Dawn> provides.lol

HippoNipple
01-17-2014, 05:13 PM
Like a sweaty dirty yeasty used vagina - not in a good way... would prefer authentic penis taste to the shit <Red Dawn> provides.

You disgrace yourself.

runlvlzero
01-17-2014, 05:15 PM
This was painfully unfunny, it's possible to rip on red dawn without boring people to tears.

Still plenty room for a <Blue Dawn> thread if you can do better. I'm down for any kind of satire/ridicule/humor these forums can provide.

runlvlzero
01-18-2014, 02:12 PM
Guild also provides a free lunch to all up and coming arteests.

http://i.imgur.com/BHHdfNO.jpg

Seafud delux