PDA

View Full Version : The High Elf Order - It's time for war (World War)

stormiejs
08-03-2010, 10:25 PM
I send many hails to you, brothers and sisters of Tunaria lost.

Listen closely,

Long have we, the Koada'Da, been pushed around by one outsider or another: first, losing our home at the hands of Solusek Ro, and our heritage when the Humans claimed the land as their own. But no longer! I have been placed in a position of power and reverence, to lead you, my brothers and sisters of Felwithe, to strike out and claim our rightful place in this world... and this time, no god will be able to contain us!

Let us stand together with our superior minds and incredible will, and show them the might of the Koada'Da. They call us High Elves for a reason - we stand taller in stature and intellect than any other! We will teach these lesser races the true meaning of our ancestry, we will slay them while they wriggle in the mud beneath our feet like crawling things of the dark. We will make them tremble, as our collective intelligentsia marches forth armed with magics they cannot fathom. We are elders of this world, and it is time to educate the rabble of our position.

We are High Elves. We are Koada'Da. We are victory.

We already have a good amount of High Elves for the war, but guess what? We need more! We are looking for High Elves of any class and level! While we especially need more magicians and paladins (especially paladins), our race needs help from everyone.

Be a part of something unique that may only happen once. Don't miss out and cry that you missed out on the rewards because you were too lazy to get involved!

How to get involved?

1) Register: http://worldwar.gamerservices.net/
2) Request access to our private group (spies be warned, nothing useful here): http://worldwar.gamerservices.net/groups/high-elf-order/
3) Send a tell to Catte ingame with your level and class, so I can add you to a list. I will use this list to keep everyone up to date.

stormiejs
08-04-2010, 09:38 AM
Bump for justice!

stormiejs
08-05-2010, 02:42 AM
We're getting more and more members, join the war before it is too late!