PDA

View Full Version : Lower level Necromancer quests?

Lelroni
08-05-2010, 10:03 AM
Hello,

Are there any lower level quests that reward necromancer-ish armor/weapons? I'm a mage and know there's some for my class, but I wanted to help a necromancer buddy out. I'm talking about level 30 and under. Any links, info, advice would help. Thanks :)

Qian
08-05-2010, 10:10 AM
I know there are a few quests out of temple of Sol Ro.

Overcast
08-05-2010, 10:28 AM
I know there are a few quests out of temple of Sol Ro.

Harvester quest would be one? I forget what level you can do that.

I'm thinking high 20's or low 30's... but might be wrong.

HippoNipple
08-05-2010, 11:27 AM
I just turned in 3/4 of my sol temple necro quests and I'm currently level 25.

Robe of Enshroudment, shadowbound boots/gloves, harvester

You need to kill giant skeletons for the hands/boots quests - I did this solo at level 22.

LGuk/Mistmoore you need to get scepters - you can do solo with invis, can do once you have gather shadows.

In Upper Guk there is a nokta shaman you need to kill with 2 guys next to him, they are around level 25-27, will need help here. It is right next to the lguk live side so thats convenient if things go wrong at least. This is for the robe.

OOT for the harvester you need to kill a goblin, I did this solo at level 24.

Unrest you need a couple things, might want to get some help killing the stuff in basement - werebat and fungus behind fake wall. I think if your friend is level 30 though he should be able to do it solo.

Lastly there are shadowed men for all 4 of these quests, which is why I'm still 3/4 on the quests, cause I"m still looking for the hand of shadow for the gloves. This is probably the hardest part as far as mobs to kill, but at least they are easy to find and not rare spawns.

So all and all these are fairly easy quests and another added bonus they are all visable and look cool.

Derpus
08-05-2010, 11:30 AM
the shadow bound boots/gloves are p good from the sol ro quests, the rest is kinda meh

Lelroni
08-05-2010, 03:19 PM
Thanks everyone for the replies. After looking up some of those quests on Allakhazam I found this one: Writ of the Fallen (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=11982) .. Is this in game yet? Or was it not part of classic? Thank you.

Humwawa
08-05-2010, 03:42 PM
Deeeeeefinitely not Classic. I remember seeing that on my necro and drooling over it - even though I was max level and a hardcore raider. I would have loved that book when I'd first stepped into Nektulos.