PDA

View Full Version : Vial of Viscous Mana

Caleban
02-11-2014, 09:04 AM
Hey,

Looking to get my hands on a stack of vials of viscous mana. I have never seen these for sale in EC nor have I ever seen them pop up on the EQauctions tracker. Having researched them, I see they are the result of a lvl 12 enc spell which requires a couple of agents. Is the spell one that is commonly bought by enchanters? Would I stand a chance of landing a few vials if I stood around EC with the required agents and advertised in /auction? Just want to figure out whether my only option is levelling an enc to 12 to get my hands on some of these.

Thanks!

myxomatosii
02-11-2014, 09:24 AM
I have a 48 enc and I know when I looked into the spell the vendor was in lfay or something odd related to fairie camps. I could be mistaken, but I don't have them.

I'm sure any 50+ enc who has gotten bored and looked into the spells has gone back and gotten them, I doubt it would be too difficult to find.

Hoodwink
02-11-2014, 09:58 AM
I'm positive you could find someone in EC to do it for you

if for whatever reason you can't, message me in-game on Hoodwink and i'll do it

Burrito
02-11-2014, 11:16 AM
I have a stack of 18 in the bank and the spell. Feel free to pm me or hit me up in game if you see me.

fadetree
02-11-2014, 01:54 PM
FLEETING QUIVER FTW

Raavak
02-11-2014, 02:00 PM
Yeah, just auction it or ask what looks like a bored enchanter to make some. Costs a little for the reagents (6pp or so). You don't see them for sale because there isn't much use for them since most Wu's isn't in the game (anymore, yet), only the gauntlets.

Donruss
02-11-2014, 02:11 PM
It was tough to find these...

Ended up having to buy the spell myself (using wolf form) and then giving it to an enchanter to use it... Don't forget to buy the vial's in TD :)

Caleban
02-11-2014, 02:39 PM
Thanks for all the help guys, I'm going to give it a shot in EC then and will follow your suggestions. Hoodwink, if I see you around in EC I may pm you with a proposal to buy a few off you.

BarackObooma
02-11-2014, 03:28 PM
These spells are in the Brownie Village in Lfay and the Brownies hate pretty much everyone. My Enchanterling is only 16 and there was no way he would be able to get in to buy the spells so I had to use my rogue to sneak buy. It was a pita, he died the first time (he is only 10 though).

Whiteberry
02-11-2014, 05:42 PM
i saw some in WFP today in the monk guild... hope that helps

Whiteberry
02-11-2014, 05:43 PM
the vials that is