PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a partner for TT farming in a few hours

koros
02-12-2014, 02:53 PM
Be home from work in about 3 hours. Looking for a partner who can plow through named/hunters/foragers while my ranger tracks and pulls them if it isn't camped.

Hit me.

Daldaen
02-12-2014, 03:24 PM
Been considering trying this camp as a Druid. But the 50 track skill makes it suck. I may be home around then and would be up for giving it a shot with you.

tacite
02-12-2014, 03:27 PM
This might help you guys out. I made this map of their approximate spawn points using Highsun and track. The map is on the Trakanon's Teeth wiki page too.

http://wiki.project1999.com/images/Trak_hunter_forager.jpg

Erati
02-12-2014, 03:30 PM
^ is a great map the only problem with it being some of those red dots are hunter spots and some are forager

most of the good named are from forager, and once you camp him for a couple hours you'll get used to where you go to find him if you can't spot him in the 'easy' spots.

it seems most of those red dots near EJ are for hunter spawns ( where I usually found him) and those way far out towards seb tend to be forager

however there is 1 hunter spot that will spawn out near seb likewise there is a forager spot that spawns near EJ

hope this helps some, 50 track really makes this much more painful than it used to be, and it sucked doing as a druid with 120 :P

ben14142001
02-12-2014, 05:00 PM
I might be down to do this with you with my druid. I camped it tons of times before the cap was changed to 50 for us. Now it is too much running around trying to track the mobs to make it worthwhile.

koros
02-12-2014, 05:11 PM
Great map, thanks. Be home in about an hour.

fadetree
02-12-2014, 05:32 PM
Start in SoNH cave. Levi & sow & camo. Follow stream up to where it runs into lake. If you see named or forager/hunter go get em. If not, continue straight across lake and retrack. Pull them back along lake & stream if possible.

koros
02-12-2014, 06:31 PM
On now on Kelley. Send me a tell if interested.