PDA

View Full Version : Looking to form dalnir group

Roth
02-14-2014, 05:54 PM
I'm a level 30 shaman named shenethax, online right now. I just wanted to form a group to do the zone but using /who failed me. I'm just grinding mobs outside the entrance and I made this post to see if anyone would be interested in trying this zone out.

I've never been in dalnir before past the entrance mobs, so it might not be a super efficient group. I just want to form something to try to grind exp there and go around a bit. Lemme know or pm me in game if you're interested.

fadetree
02-14-2014, 05:56 PM
Its great exp. Don't have a char in range or I'd join ya.

dbouya
02-15-2014, 05:18 PM
if you want to have an easy time getting groups off of /who you need to go to popular zones like MM or highkeep.

dalnir is an amazing zone but you really need some /friends or /guild to get something formed up there in my experience.

webrunner5
02-15-2014, 05:43 PM
Level 30 through 35 sucks on any class to find groups. With the hell levels at 30 and 35 best to just solo those.

Hollywood
02-15-2014, 05:45 PM
Agreed, Dalnir is great but it's not one of those 'hey let's go see what's in there' kind of scenarios. Well it can be, and it may have been ten years ago, but we know better now :)