08-08-2010, 03:48 AM
Knowing my buddy Frighteous, if he is/did quit, that's the way he'd want it lol

Tseng
08-08-2010, 03:08 PM
sad ;/

Humerox
08-09-2010, 06:07 AM

I'd have to agree. He was full of stories too, weren't he?

Also sad if he /q.

:(

Chodan
08-09-2010, 11:26 AM
Did it rot?

UrsusMajor
08-09-2010, 01:54 PM
Gonna miss him if he did quit. Was my favorite tank to group with in Unrest.

Frighteous
04-07-2011, 01:16 PM
Gonna miss him if he did quit. Was my favorite tank to group with in Unrest.

I'd have to agree. He was full of stories too, weren't he?

Also sad if he /q.

:(

sad ;/
You guys were great to group with too. I was pretty much forced to take a break from the game for about four months, yeah. I actually am very proud to have guys like Friday around who would actually make a thread for me about my items, that is really a standup thing to do and I appreciate it.

ursus, humerox, good to hear from you both. I am halfway to 29 and need to try to level this sk, -70 xp penalty is killing me. I'm insane for not rerolling, but whatever. I like my troll...I am hunting the giant fort in frontier mountains. I should try to form up a sol-a group or get in highkeep instead of dicking around kunark, I wish I could gate. ;p

randal.flagg
04-07-2011, 04:48 PM
why would you ever need to gate w/ the infamous Randal Flagg around? :p

Bruno
04-07-2011, 04:58 PM
You guys were great to group with too. I was pretty much forced to take a break from the game for about four months, yeah. I actually am very proud to have guys like Friday around who would actually make a thread for me about my items, that is really a standup thing to do and I appreciate it.

ursus, humerox, good to hear from you both. I am halfway to 29 and need to try to level this sk, -70 xp penalty is killing me. I'm insane for not rerolling, but whatever. I like my troll...I am hunting the giant fort in frontier mountains. I should try to form up a sol-a group or get in highkeep instead of dicking around kunark, I wish I could gate. ;p

Sounds like you got some good buds. If you need a port out of kunark hit me up via PM.

bakkily
04-07-2011, 08:06 PM
he is back, was in fm with him last night

shuklak
04-07-2011, 10:41 PM
it's good to see stuff like this!

i love corpse rots! lol kidding.

Pariad
04-11-2011, 01:13 PM
Hahah Frighteous...long time man.