PDA

View Full Version : Clearing Fear?

Edgetiq
02-23-2014, 01:56 PM
Does anyone still do this? I've just returned to the server after a while away (2 years) and was hoping I could get some Vermiculated if it rots.

Any help pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated!!

Also enlisting a guilds help on VS and Fay for the Druid epic, are we talking extortionate prices?

odiecat99
02-23-2014, 01:57 PM
a lot of guilds currently clear fear/hate/sky

and probably looking at ridiculous prices due to the douchebaggery that has become blue end game

HeallunRumblebelly
02-23-2014, 01:59 PM
Does anyone still do this? I've just returned to the server after a while away (2 years) and was hoping I could get some Vermiculated if it rots.

Any help pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated!!

Also enlisting a guilds help on VS and Fay for the Druid epic, are we talking extortionate prices?

Druid gear rarely rots. Especially the good pieces (chest, bracers). Ignore your epic unless you join a raid guild--until velious, with spawnable fay / spawnable vs.

Edgetiq
02-23-2014, 03:39 PM
Druid gear rarely rots. Especially the good pieces (chest, bracers). Ignore your epic unless you join a raid guild--until velious, with spawnable fay / spawnable vs.

Bracers are nice for the Wis that's for sure. I'll have to keep an eye out for whoever is clearing it.

Thanks guys, I was after the ES Chest and Legs but that seems to be a tall order on here... seems I'm told guilds have bankers which are hoarding loot but doing nothing with it??

Shame really.

Daldaen
02-23-2014, 03:41 PM
I've been after 2 bracers for 3 years now. Never seen any drop though...

Edgetiq
02-23-2014, 03:52 PM
I've been after 2 bracers for 3 years now. Never seen any drop though...

Thanks man that's not encouraging at all! Looking at your Magelo you seem to have a decent amount of gear already! Manastone etc

Nice!

Have you tried to get the ES Chest and Legs? The Wis + Mana is great but looking at the values and lack of them in EC. It's going to be a long time before I can obtain them!

Daldaen
02-23-2014, 03:55 PM
Meh haven't actually raided any of that stuff in the past 3 years on this server (VS/Trak). Fear I only randomly cleared.

With a guild you will get the stuff though. I haven't tried buying either really since there are more important things to spend money on.

Sinestria
02-23-2014, 04:09 PM
Thanks man that's not encouraging at all! Looking at your Magelo you seem to have a decent amount of gear already! Manastone etc

Nice!

Have you tried to get the ES Chest and Legs? The Wis + Mana is great but looking at the values and lack of them in EC. It's going to be a long time before I can obtain them!

With Velious on the horizon you should see the value of Kunark armor drop more