PDA

View Full Version : Sol B Aggro Radius

captnamazing
02-24-2014, 06:47 AM
Was recently doing a freeti group in Sol B the night after the new patches. I noticed a significant increase in the aggro radius of all mobs in the zone. As a level 57 warrior who has been grouping in this dungeon since the mid 30's, I had a pretty strong intuition for what would aggro, where. Now my group is having shit charge us from far away, even if we are only standing there for a moment.

Couple examples:

Was in freeti room, moving up to check the two entry mobs. I wasn't even all the way around the corner of the tunnel (a place where I've stood to scope out the commonly camped platform outside freeti room many times) a pather aggro'd onto me and brought the entire platform.

We moved to the platform to kill the mobs. I was talking to my group mates about how odd the aggro was. Suddenly, the group of imps and lava guards from across the trap bridge swarmed on us. Apparently one of our group members (no one under level 55) got a step too close.

I've never seen anything like this in Naggy's lair! Has anyone noticed a dramatic increase in aggro radius? I'm not talking about sit aggro, just generally. Or, is this only Sol B?