PDA

View Full Version : Fixing FP Militia faction

dethbringre
02-25-2014, 09:47 PM
So I've recently finished Soulfire and of course my Militia faction is shot. I've searched these forums and I know the different quests to raise faction with them.

What I haven't been able to discover is: What's the most efficient and direct route to getting my faction above KoS, I'm not worried about warmly or anything, but on Red I use the NFP bank quite a bit and I really only need to be non-kos.

So what's the quickest route to obtaining this? Goblin ears, Orc Scalps, or Note for Rebby quest?

Like I said, nothing too good, just con apprehensive or something.

Thanks for the help!

Tecmos Deception
02-25-2014, 10:32 PM
The quickest way to safely use NFP bank is the tunnels. Screw militia faction.

dethbringre
02-25-2014, 10:34 PM
thats also true i spose. That might be a better use of my time lol but someday I figure I'll have to make amends for killing their glorious leader.

I could really have this matter resolved if an NPC in NFP sold invis. pots since thats the only reason for me as a pally to visit WFP.

zanderklocke
02-25-2014, 11:54 PM
I think the quests in high pass?

Yoite
02-26-2014, 01:26 AM
i just run past them, once your in NFP your good to go, just train past those WFP meanies

Swish
02-26-2014, 10:07 AM
Get a Larrikan's mask (10 invis charges)... and get a buddy one too. Then recharge for about 1pp each time.

Also if you're in the 50s or something like it, a lot of the NFP guards won't touch you unless you're unlucky...and you can bank around the wall.

thieros
02-26-2014, 11:19 AM
class? paladin? DA train em to nfp?