PDA

View Full Version : Ld and now can't log in

cries4hardcore
02-25-2014, 10:12 PM
Hey folks,
Not sure what happened. I froze when zoning rebooted and since then I am unable to connect to server. Once past the login screen I click join, it says server timed out then unable to sync with server, then the server lost goes blank. If anyone else is experiencing anything like this let me know. If not I guess ill just wait it out. Thanks.

NextGenesis88
02-25-2014, 11:49 PM
You could quickly try unplugging your modem for 30 seconds (not sure if this matters how long) and try again. Anytime I think something is funky with my internet I pull the plug and reset and usually things correct unless it's not actually having to do with my internets.

cries4hardcore
02-25-2014, 11:56 PM
Problem is all comps in house are doing everything else fine with no problems. But yeah, fuck it, why not recycle the modem.

NextGenesis88
02-26-2014, 12:12 AM
I've been playing and afking in game for a while now with no disconnects or issues so maybe it's just a little hang up with your internet.

Sarajo
02-26-2014, 12:25 AM
Same thing happened to a guy who was going to rez me. I saw him LD and run into a wall over and over (next to my corpse that he didn't get to rez before going LD) and he never came back. Weirdness.

cries4hardcore
02-26-2014, 12:32 AM
Eh I'm done for the night anyways. I'm sure it will be fixed when I log on tomorrow. If not I'll do the modem thing. Either way gnight.