PDA

View Full Version : A skeletal cook - Kurn's tower: Skull of Torture

Tiburon
02-26-2014, 02:32 AM
I found the glowing skull off of a charbone, i got invis/invis undead and worked my way down to the basement and found him.

I removed the glowing skull from my inventory and placed it into a trade with him...and he just attacked me??

This quest ok, or was i supposed to hail him first or something? Charm to hand in?

I can see that my invis broke as soon as i opened a trade, and he attacked..im at a lost of what i am supposed to do?

I found another glowing skull and will try again i guess when he resurfaces..

Wudan
02-26-2014, 03:36 AM
Is not he on Burynai faction like jester? You might have ruined your faction

edit: ive beed down there with my sk couple weeks ago lvling. SK has not killed any burynais so he is dubious. I remember skeletal cook did not attack me when I met him.

Fregar
02-26-2014, 04:06 AM
Cook was not KOS last time I did the quest, and I killed tons of burynais while camping him.

Maybe it could be related to last patch's "proximity aggro" for undeads?

NextGenesis88
02-26-2014, 04:32 AM
I saw him not too long ago on my Troll SK and I was not KoS to him. I did realize as I killed skellies that the Burynai started to become threatening so maybe it also effects him? I was killing him too though so I am not sure.

Tiburon
02-26-2014, 09:42 AM
I wonder if because I became un-invis and there was a burynai excavator that started attacking me, if he social agro'd as well and just happened to be the first to hit me..

Swish
02-26-2014, 10:01 AM
I wonder if because I became un-invis and there was a burynai excavator that started attacking me, if he social agro'd as well and just happened to be the first to hit me..

Sounds about right, can't factor out the recent patch either. Took another faction hit by being in range of someone killing something last night, and not in their group/not buffing them etc...just sitting there.

Haynar said it was fixed, maybe its 99% fixed :p

myxomatosii
02-26-2014, 12:43 PM
Sounds about right, can't factor out the recent patch either. Took another faction hit by being in range of someone killing something last night, and not in their group/not buffing them etc...just sitting there.

Haynar said it was fixed, maybe its 99% fixed :p

Well that's kinda positive too, I could afk an evil character at a lowbie camp and get free faction. Right? :D

Molinior
02-27-2014, 03:14 PM
Last night in SK i got a faction hit from someone killing a gnoll that I had no part in. I thought it was weird.

Sundawg
02-27-2014, 03:18 PM
Fixed, pending update.

Until then use charm for turn in as a work around fix if you would.