PDA

View Full Version : Ogre Head quest for Bloodforged armor spawns in BB

Dengarr
02-26-2014, 09:01 PM
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with the spawn point for Zarchoomie the shaman ogre in BB for the ogre head quest that gives bloodforged armor. I have located and killed the ph for corflunk but haven't been able to put my finger on spawning Zarchoomi. Any help would be great!

Dengarr

Swish
02-26-2014, 09:23 PM
I don't know her spawn point exactly but fairly sure she paths near the crossroads guards.

If you were a crossroads guard, look 90 degrees to your right and she paths from there towards Kaladim for a while.

Hopefully someone has something more precise ;)

EDIT: Check here:- http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123559&highlight=zarchoomi

Potus
02-26-2014, 09:37 PM
Zarchoomi follows the Orc Runner path, goes from the area around goblin camps and the little plateau looking thing and runs the road directly into the guards at the cross roads.

Vidar
02-26-2014, 10:12 PM
Zarchoomi follows the Orc Runner path, goes from the area around goblin camps and the little plateau looking thing and runs the road directly into the guards at the cross roads.

Actually this is Corflunk. Zarchoomi roams between the Xroads and the lone hut with a guard and a female dwarf(not a merchant). She is not on the road. she is across the ravine running by the mountain. She roams next to the mountain from the X roads to the opening in the valley that has the goblin warriors.

Dengarr
02-27-2014, 12:04 AM
next question is: does anyone know how to spawn her? this has been the most frustrating part so far. Any help would be awesome!

Dengarr

Swish
02-27-2014, 11:44 AM
She must have a placeholder that spawns along the same route she walks. Find it and kill it.

Sadly you'll need to know where she paths. I'd recommend rolling a level 1 dwarf on red and seeing if she's up there.