PDA

View Full Version : Camping question?

skyseyes
03-03-2014, 11:53 AM
Is claiming camp on the two static gargoyle spawns near pond in Mistmoore legit or do I have to claim the entire area?

Especially considering if no one is in the area at the time of said claim to dispute.

There seems to be some gray area around this topic and I would just like to clear it up. :D

Thank you for any input.

Exmo
03-03-2014, 12:01 PM
If no one is there, why the heck does it matter?

If there's already a Pond group there, I'd say it's part of their camp.

If you get there first, and are keeping only the gargoyles dead (Why would you do this?) Work out a deal with people who want to camp the pond and share the camp.

skipdog
03-03-2014, 12:09 PM
Why would he keep only the 2 gargoyles dead? Probably because that's as much as he can handle, they drop good loot and they are in a safe spot, able to be pulled safely.

I mean you can camp anything you want as long as it is open when you take it and you are present(not afk) and killing the mobs right when they spawn.

It doesn't matter if another group wants to come in and take pond. You aren't obligated to give up your 2 gargoyles or 'work out a deal with them'. You are camping the 2 gargoyles and they can take whatever you aren't camping.

skyseyes
03-03-2014, 12:09 PM
Good source of exp and p for my level
Easy to maintain aswell

skyseyes
03-03-2014, 12:21 PM
Yes, I do not wish to make waves about it but it seems an uncommon camp so I want to go about it fairly.

It is easy to be over looked by a forming group as a solo camper and some folks are not the most kind about it either.

drktmplr12
03-03-2014, 12:33 PM
Why would he keep only the 2 gargoyles dead? Probably because that's as much as he can handle, they drop good loot and they are in a safe spot, able to be pulled safely.

I mean you can camp anything you want as long as it is open when you take it and you are present(not afk) and killing the mobs right when they spawn.

It doesn't matter if another group wants to come in and take pond. You aren't obligated to give up your 2 gargoyles or 'work out a deal with them'. You are camping the 2 gargoyles and they can take whatever you aren't camping.

Can confirm this is 100% acceptable. Anyone telling you otherwise is trying to fool you.

quido
03-03-2014, 12:35 PM
Kill first, ask questions later!

Ofaelol
03-03-2014, 12:37 PM
Rolling Red fixes everything.

Quineloe
03-03-2014, 12:42 PM
Kill first, ask questions later!

that only works on stuff that doesnt respawn after 20 minutes :P