PDA

View Full Version : More than 5 characters?

Voland
03-04-2014, 07:19 PM
Is it possible to have more than 5 characters?

I get disconnected every time I try to make the 6th,
which is odd since there are 9 character slots.

Thulack
03-04-2014, 07:21 PM
Halfling rangers and paladins and Gnome Sk's and paladins are not classic race/class combo's so you will get disconnected if you were trying to make them. And there are only 8 slot :)

Swish
03-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Halfling rangers and paladins and Gnome Sk's and paladins are not classic race/class combo's so you will get disconnected if you were trying to make them. And there are only 8 slot :)

The real reason is they shouldn't be playable in the first place.

Be a man, play a dwarf if you're picking a short class :p

Voland
03-04-2014, 07:39 PM
Oh yeah, 8 slots, my bad... didn't know that halfling ranger wasn't allowed, gonna try another class.

Clark
03-05-2014, 08:20 AM
Oh yeah, 8 slots, my bad... didn't know that halfling ranger wasn't allowed, gonna try another class.

:D

myriverse
03-05-2014, 08:42 AM
Commie workers' unions are the only thing keeping certain races out of classes. Freedom!! Gnomes should be druids too!

Byrjun
03-05-2014, 08:48 AM
You can make as many eqemu accounts as you want, and I recommend having every character on its own account anyways.

Swish
03-05-2014, 10:17 AM
You can make as many eqemu accounts as you want, and I recommend having every character on its own account anyways.

naw, you can't trade accounts anymore...and giving "other people" access to your other characters only leads to bad things if one of them leaks your info to just one other person (say to get themselves rezzed etc).

Dweed
03-05-2014, 10:52 AM
naw, you can't trade accounts anymore...and giving "other people" access to your other characters only leads to bad things if one of them leaks your info to just one other person (say to get themselves rezzed etc).

Good if you play with RL friends.

Byrjun
03-05-2014, 10:54 AM

Or just don't give out your info to someone who would share it to other people.

Swish
03-05-2014, 10:57 AM
RL friends granted... but be careful sharing your deets with anyone else. 90%+ of people are probably fine, but if they help themselves out with your epic cleric by passing the info on to get THEIR character rezzed, there's a chance the 3rd person that logged your account in might continue to do the same.

I'm very tinfoil about my 2 accounts, one of them I think 2 people have the details for (and they're not playing at the moment anyway) and the other nobody does but me :p