PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I am new here!

Endurance
03-04-2014, 08:57 PM
Hi, new person here looking for a bro, or lady to hang with, stay with me long enough to read the details.

Swarm kiting is boring. Amazing, but boring. And us Bards are vicious assholes who it seems enjoy not only training each other, but looting each others kills as well.

So! I am looking for someone to leech my sweet sweet experience pixels, while they loot for me platinum pixels in return. Until I am sixty, get bored or get banned for pulling too much.

I am currently level 34 and intend to spend the next many levels sitting in The Overthere. So an evil race or porter to sell/bank would be best. I live and play in prime time pacific coast hours(5pm pst to 10pm pst is a good estimate)and I poop sock weekends. The ability to communicate via voice comms is a huge plus! As lets be honest, this shit is boring and I may just start cutting myself instead of running in a circle.

I would rather engage in a long term commitment instead of a one night stand, and if you already hate me, don't fucking bother. Unless you're name is Cleph, or Denrick these guys could grudge hump my pixels for sure.

I plan on neckbearding the tv tonight so response here with inquires and we can work something out.

Thanks!

Tecmos Deception
03-04-2014, 09:34 PM
Not exactly much platinum to be made looting mobs in overthere! You could find buyers to leech your experience though.

Endurance
03-04-2014, 09:37 PM
Not exactly much platinum to be made looting mobs in overthere! You could find buyers to leech your experience though.

Oh, I know the platinum pixels are few and far between, but I still want them. As I run these circles currently these other tricksy bard steal my hard won coin. I have songs to buy god dammit!

Schnitzel
03-05-2014, 08:52 AM
I would do this. I have two toons that aren't exactly the right levels though - 49 cleric and 17 druid. If you want to help the druid get a few levels I can be your long term thing :)

Bamz4l
03-05-2014, 01:14 PM
play on red, pull whatever u want

Faerie
03-05-2014, 01:40 PM
Pretty sure swarm kiting (charm) is still broken here.

Wrench
03-05-2014, 01:59 PM
Pretty sure swarm kiting (charm) is still broken here.

pretty sure its not, but dont let that ruin your trolling

Faerie
03-05-2014, 02:06 PM
pretty sure its not, but dont let that ruin your trolling

They fixed the agro issues?

myxomatosii
03-05-2014, 06:01 PM
I swarmed my bard 18-51. Not the lame low hp swarming, tight circles swarming.

myxomatosii
03-05-2014, 09:58 PM
That's not swarm kiting, that's AE kiting.

Lots of mobs in a big clump.

Potato. Potato.

Endurance
03-05-2014, 10:07 PM
Lots of mobs in a big clump.

Potato. Potato.

Hey I am in your guild!

I agree. Swarm, strafe kiting, what ever you want to call it.

All messages being answered now, thanks for the inquiries everyone!