PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on a hunting spot

Skittlez
03-06-2014, 02:16 PM
Got my warrior out of hell last night and I want to power to 46 so I can fucking raid and use my clickies. My last money/XP camp was Misty Thicket but the guards are now LB/green, can anyone point me to money camp that a fungi'd warrior can handle solo? Will love you long time.

Skittlez

Skittlez
03-06-2014, 02:17 PM
PS

I plan to hunt Hill Giants in Rathe at 44 I think, they are just too tough to solo atm.

Asap
03-06-2014, 02:20 PM
DL yetis

Skittlez
03-06-2014, 02:21 PM
DL yetis

I was there leveling the other night. They didn't seem to drop much if anything in the cash department.

Asap
03-06-2014, 02:24 PM
I was there leveling the other night. They didn't seem to drop much if anything in the cash department.

Next to nothing as far as loot, but easiest and fasted experience in the game for that level range

Man0warr
03-06-2014, 02:27 PM
Levels > cash, you can get to better cash spots by leveling.

But maybe the dwarf commoners in Butcherblock - they drop bronze axes and ringmail that you can sell to druid ring merchant or the dwarf vendors who are on separate faction.

skipdog
03-06-2014, 02:33 PM
Why do you care about loot? Just find the fastest place to level. You're already a 40ish Warrior with a Fungi... what do you need that cash for exactly?

Dweed
03-06-2014, 02:36 PM
Specters have nice low hp. Pretty camped though

loramin
03-06-2014, 02:44 PM
From http://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide, a few possibilities:

The Hole (Elementals)
Dreadlands (Along the walls of Karnor's Castle)
Butcherblock Mountains (Happ the magician)
Lower Guk (Map location 13 and hallways to 17)
Rathe Mountains (Troll Guards)
Dreadlands (Northwest Yeti caves)
Permafrost (Ice Giants)
City of Mist (Entrance)
Firiona Vie (Outside settlement, Drovalrgs and Pirates)

Most of those are exp spots however. The only ones I'd think would have decent loot would be Ice Giants, Troll Guards, and the frogs in Guk ... and I'm not sure if any of those are soloable by a fungi warrior. Might be worth a try though.

loramin
03-06-2014, 02:46 PM
P.S. If you try any of the above and find that they are warrior solo-able, please consider editing the guide to add a note (so other warriors can benefit).

baalzy
03-06-2014, 02:53 PM
So out of hell I assume means lvl 41? Move inside Rivervale. Theres like 8-9 guards (20min timer i think) which should all stay DB to you for a while (some of them are still LB at lvl 57) and get you to 44-45 at least.

At that point you *might* be able to move to the guards inside Felwithe which are supposed to drop some pretty good loot.

Edit: Looked at your sig, ya 41. Give inside Rivervale a try. Zoneline nice and close so you should be able to experiment safely. You'll have to break the entrance (from misty side) guards, the one on your left (facing the bank) is significantly weaker than the one on the right. You might be able to talk a high level into rooting one and zoning so you can break the spawn easier. Then if you avoid the bank you should be able to pull 2-3 singles from the area to your left and 2-3 more singles from the areas around the tavern/pond and heading down to the merchants which live in their little hobbit holes.

Skittlez
P.S. If you try any of the above and find that they are warrior solo-able, please consider editing the guide to add a note (so other warriors can benefit).

I can and will do that when I hop on in a little bit. Will be good info.

bktroost
The best place for you is Kaesora. The spiders are AMAZING exp and their shields sell for a good amount. The anti-venom are game changers for Trakanon fights so people buy them up all the time also. If you go left and drop down after the entry ramp, turn right into the room of 3 spiders. Go right again and sit in that intersection. Its the safe hall and on your left you will only have 1 spider. On the right you will only have 1 spider. Great camp.

Skittlez
03-06-2014, 02:58 PM
So out of hell I assume means lvl 41? Move inside Rivervale. Theres like 8-9 guards (20min timer i think) which should all stay DB to you for a while (some of them are still LB at lvl 57) and get you to 44-45 at least.

At that point you *might* be able to move to the guards inside Felwithe which are supposed to drop some pretty good loot.

Edit: Looked at your sig, ya 41. Give inside Rivervale a try. Zoneline nice and close so you should be able to experiment safely. You'll have to break the entrance (from misty side) guards, the one on your left (facing the bank) is significantly weaker than the one on the right. You might be able to talk a high level into rooting one and zoning so you can break the spawn easier. Then if you avoid the bank you should be able to pull 2-3 singles from the area to your left and 2-3 more singles from the areas around the tavern/pond and heading down to the merchants which live in their little hobbit holes.

Awesome! I will grab some Cloudy Potions and check that out

Skittlez
03-06-2014, 03:01 PM
The best place for you is Kaesora. The spiders are AMAZING exp and their shields sell for a good amount. The anti-venom are game changers for Trakanon fights so people buy them up all the time also. If you go left and drop down after the entry ramp, turn right into the room of 3 spiders. Go right again and sit in that intersection. Its the safe hall and on your left you will only have 1 spider. On the right you will only have 1 spider. Great camp.

I tried this on my Paladin and couldn't handle it at 42

Pheer
03-06-2014, 03:43 PM
The anti-venom are game changers for Trakanon fights so people buy them up all the time also.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Ethira%27s_Poison_Antidote

sedrie.bellamie
03-06-2014, 10:39 PM

lulz want to have cake and eat it too? a spot to solo and make plat; better ask the forums. Just suck it up and level up on trash mobs and make plat in dungeons like everyone else.

sedrie.bellamie
03-06-2014, 10:40 PM
I tried this on my Paladin and couldn't handle it at 42

this is even funnier now, you were leveling up a paladin killing guards. Just move to dwarf/troll/ogre guards if you do not kill actual mobs