PDA

View Full Version : So...no RMT, but what else isn't allowed?

Anaiyah
08-11-2010, 08:03 PM
Seriously...

Is it going to become the norm to have people trading characters around for plat, and now advertising entirely different game accounts for items/chars/plat here? Whats the cutoff on this slip'n'slide?

Can we just buy RL gold from goldline, then trade that for stuff on this server? Is it just legal tender that isn't allowed? I say don't allow trades from anything outside of this server for in game gains, and put a ban on these other MMO account trades.

Anaiyah
08-11-2010, 08:08 PM
And for the record I also say stop allowing characters to be sold for plat, as that was also never allowed on live, and its going to get absolutely silly here if it continues.

mmiles8
08-11-2010, 08:09 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=27467&postcount=1

Stickies are sticky for a reason

Troy
08-11-2010, 08:19 PM
That technically does not clarify the issue of trading in game stuff from some other server/game.

mmiles8
08-11-2010, 08:31 PM
ANY external RMT, services, or goods offered here will be deleted

Consider that the folks running the show here don't have time to babysit every thread in every forum 24/7 before starting a thread to have a public huff about one selling before they got to it.

There's a report button on every post. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of QQ.

Troy
08-11-2010, 08:45 PM
Consider using punctuation and/or shorter sentences. I read that first sentence several times before figuring out what you were trying to say.

Also consider not being a dick in response to a legitimate question. That same post reads:

Accepting RL goods, money or services for in game services is also a bannable offense.

Does that mean one can trade a million plat on Live for a PL to 50 on p99? The rules seem to imply that it's allowed.

Lazortag
08-11-2010, 08:59 PM
...really? Like, really?

frefaln
08-11-2010, 10:11 PM
Also consider not being a dick in response to a legitimate question.

Unfortunately you're asking a lot from Anleus/mmiles8, who often bends over backwards to be a know-it-all. Apparently being a former guide on Live makes a person all-knowing about every topic that's ever been discussed.