PDA

View Full Version : help please

nalkin
08-12-2010, 12:00 PM
hi,
I bound myself in phinogels pit (below the seahorses) and now I am stuck. I know quite a few guilds like to kill phinny on a regular basis, so I was hoping that whoever decides to kill phinny today, would you be so kind as to post here what time you will be doing so. Thank you.

luckynclover
08-12-2010, 12:01 PM
what? lol why did you do that?

Ihealyou
08-12-2010, 12:24 PM
Does Kimmie and Nalkin need Aspen and Rockwell to teach you how to poopsock?

krforrester
08-12-2010, 01:16 PM
If you are bound in Phinny's lair, doesn't that mean you also get invisibility? I am fairly confident you can avoid the seahorses and possibly even Phinny if you are invis - I think even some of the seahorses don't see invis.

Skope
08-12-2010, 01:17 PM
If you are bound in Phinny's lair, doesn't that mean you also get invisibility?

They see through it, both him and his horsies.

I'll let you know Nalkin

nalkin
08-12-2010, 01:47 PM
thanks skope.

The reason I am down there is because Divinity was clearing the horsies yesterday and there was an opening to get down. I THOUGHT that another mage would be accompanying me down there so that we could kill phinny together without going through the hassle of getting a cleric to DA the seahorses away and another to pull phinny. But I was left there alone and scared

Skope
08-12-2010, 02:12 PM
I figured. I saw Kimmie there hanging out, knew something was up.

I think that doing what you planned would be quite a longshot... nevermind trying to get the corpses out if poo hits the fan. Phinny can be quite a meanie :P

Messianic
08-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Thurg Pots ftw =)

At least once Velious comes out... =D

Ketsa
08-12-2010, 03:06 PM
The ability to bind in dungeons was rapidly removed on live.
Will it stay here ?

Itchybottom
08-12-2010, 03:09 PM
The ability to bind in dungeons was rapidly removed on live.
Will it stay here ?

You can't bind others in dungeons, you can only bind yourself. Which is how it was/is in EverQuest still with a few area exceptions that don't allow call of the hero either.

Ketsa
08-12-2010, 03:18 PM
Yeah, you're right, I think it was a special rule on the RP server. everyone could only bind where melee could.