PDA

View Full Version : Iksar Betrayer

Kunfu
03-14-2014, 09:53 PM
Hey guys! I just came back from a 10 year break. Lots has changed so I just started over from scratch with a new toon. Im currently trying to get the items required for RotWF. I keep finding contradicting info on location of the iksar betrayer. Currently I am farming the area located on this map located on this thread http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59705 I acquired from this site. Is this the correct area?

Thanks

Kunfu Hustle
Level 60 Grandmaster
ZEK(Tallon Zek)

Kunfu
03-15-2014, 11:28 PM
Could someone please confirm Iksar Betrayer spawn location?

Colgate
03-16-2014, 12:49 AM
when you zone in and make your way to the first little fort area where you can either turn right, go through the door and deeper into the zone, or go left to the zone out, there's a tunnel up on the wall on the far side of the room that you can lev up into and it leads down deeper into the zone

in said tunnel, there is/are roaming mob(s) that path up and down and they are the placeholder(s) for iksar betrayer

Colgate
03-16-2014, 12:50 AM
just read that post, and he's talking about the same area i just described

it's the roaming mobs you need to really worry about, though

quido
03-16-2014, 12:53 AM
I believe it's 3 roamers and the one static mob along the wall right before the entrance to the first slave area.

Cecily
03-16-2014, 05:29 AM
Good luck not getting trained by AE groups. That business... has completely ruined the zone and makes it unpractical to
acquire that piece by any means other than buying a MQ.

Kunfu
03-16-2014, 05:33 AM
There are no roamers in this tunnel...all the way down pass the slave room on left to the captain room. If I hang a left at captain room intead of right(toward Keeper bridge) there are a couple roamers in that tunnel. Is this the tunnel you speak of? Ive been clearing the tunnel you describe for 2 days now and there are no roamers there.

Kunfu
03-16-2014, 05:48 AM
As for AE, the zone has been empty every minute ive spent here which adds up to over 12 hours lol. wish there was an AE grp here.

ShivanAngel
03-18-2014, 01:05 AM
Good luck not getting trained by AE groups. That business... has completely ruined the zone and makes it unpractical to
acquire that piece by any means other than buying a MQ.

Pretty sure if you claim the camp and set up there them training you during their AE pulls would be grounds for GM intervention...

Just sayin

Kunfu
03-18-2014, 08:45 PM
Confirmed. He spawns on the spot to the left of the bridge entryway to roayls.