PDA

View Full Version : FE

Sektor
03-15-2014, 11:53 AM
To the FE members that came to Red don't give up. Please have your officers and or leader pm me with your Teamspeak info. I have a bunch of items to give away and can help power level you guys to 46+.

Fame
03-15-2014, 03:35 PM
Sorry to say but I think Tecmos might be the only blubie with the required weight of sack and girth of shaft it takes to survive on red, it's a shit storm and nobody wipes. Come on over pals, testyourmight.mp4

Fame
03-15-2014, 03:36 PM
Oh Jeremy too, the rest of you though.. lol

Swish
03-15-2014, 03:41 PM
I'll be right back when those "big changes" get put in. Seems difficult to get groups on my monk/wizard at the moment...particularly with the lack of European players.

The monk is badly geared, and the wizard barely has a robe on at 49...while that's half the fun, it rules out quadding :p

India
03-15-2014, 04:56 PM
Oh Jeremy too, the rest of you though.. lol

And me! I'm there :)

Tecmos Deception
03-15-2014, 05:08 PM
I'm far from the only bluebie on red I think. Just seems like almost no one plays on red with their blue character/forum names! :p

pasi
03-15-2014, 07:12 PM
Quit red and traded my cleric early on for blue stuff.

It became obvious in development that the server was going in a direction that I didn't like.

Basically, I wanted hardcoded rules and a GM hands-off policy except for hacking. Seen a bunch of servers die because of perceived GM-favoritism in enforcing rules. The server did lose a decent amount of its hardcore playerbase early on because of this.

Also, I wanted teams. My rationale was that nothing turns a potential new player off of a server more so than not having anyone to play with initially. It doesn't take much to hardcode it so that crossteaming doesn't work or to make sure sides have access to all classes.

The nail in the coffin was when Rogaen implemented a change to make it so plugging didn't work, and the playerbase rejected it.