PDA

View Full Version : Knights who say Ni hit the planes

Molinior
03-17-2014, 12:43 PM
Hey all, just wanted to apologize to A-team and co. for the PoS mixup last night.

We had some people on so we did a pickup for Gwan. Went into PoS and noone was there so we assembled and went in. Cleared the 1st island for keys and such, killed Gwan and went on our way.

Apparently that screwed you guys by making you all pay for keys. Our bad, we'll be sure not to clear all of 1st island next time but we keyed 3 groups so it's not like you missed out on many keys. Some people even took to /ooc to flame us for unspecified reason.

We're just getting to the point where we can assemble enough people to do planar trash and epic kills and don't really know the server's unwritten rules yet.

Care to enlighten us to some of the more nuanced policies on planar trash so it doesn't happen again?

Molinior
03-17-2014, 12:50 PM
I looked at raid schedule and I didn't see anything about someone's day in PoS. Can you reference a thread? Also I mentioned we went in and there was only one guy there.

How do we know who's day it is where?

Thulack
03-17-2014, 12:54 PM
I looked at raid schedule and I didn't see anything about someone's day in PoS. Can you reference a thread? Also I mentioned we went in and there was only one guy there.

How do we know who's day it is where?

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106518

Sunday - AM - TMO, PM - A-Team
Monday - Europa, PM - Indignation
Tuesday - IB
Wednesday - Divinity
Thursday - Taken
Friday - BDA
Saturday - AM/ early PM - FE, Late PM - Azure Guard

Molinior
03-17-2014, 12:55 PM
Thanks

tristantio
03-17-2014, 01:08 PM
Why not set up a public google calendar or something?

I wasn't there Sunday, nor am I asking for Knights (just my own curiosity), but how does a guild get added into the unofficial rotation linked?

Thulack
03-17-2014, 01:12 PM
Why not set up a public google calendar or something?

I wasn't there Sunday, nor am I asking for Knights (just my own curiosity), but how does a guild get added into the unofficial rotation linked?

They post in the thread. Contact other guilds and try and work out a spot. It's pretty full atm though.