PDA

View Full Version : Rogue- Sneak/Hide while corpse dragging

ezerhoden14
03-18-2014, 08:27 AM
Last night I was trying to Bank in Grobb... not the smartest idea for a level 17 rogue but hey I'm a rogue! Well it didn't go so well, I managed to accidently right click a merchant while panning camera and all heck broke loose. I managed to get close to the zone but died... After the corpse run.. I sneak/hide to my corpse.. click my /corpse button... Basher Jerkface says "Die Dwarf"... I go running for my life but didn't make it... again...

Soooo, can we not drag corpses while sneak/hiding? I've conned every guard/NPC inside of Grobb that I passed and positive not one could see invis.. anyone able to explain please.

Thanks
Brewhas

Breeziyo
03-18-2014, 08:38 AM
Did you accidentally right click your corpse and get a "You're too far away to loot that" message? Doing that will break hide without giving you the you are no longer hidden message if I'm remembering correctly.

ezerhoden14
03-18-2014, 08:42 AM
Hmm, I don't think so. I'm definitely going to do some more testing, but from what I gathered, as soon as I clicked /corpse sneak hide both dropped with no warning both buttons stayed depressed but I was now moving at normal speed.

Malone88
03-18-2014, 02:06 PM
Have dragged plenty of corpses with Sneak/Hide in places like CoM with no problem.

Sounds like you somehow accidentally clicked on the corpse to break inviz, unless
it's a very new issue.

ezerhoden14
03-18-2014, 02:54 PM
So, I've had a little time to test this slightly, and it seems I must have done something without realizing it... managed to drag a corpse thru Grobb without and issue.. I'll continue to test elsewhere. I've even tested the right clicking a corpse and being "too far away" that didn't even break sneak/hide.. still unsure. requires some more testing. but hopefully it's working as intended

Valdarious
05-14-2014, 02:22 PM
I know I used to do this back in the day of Live. Instead of clicking on your corpse, can't you make a hotkey for "/corpse name" or something similar. I used to do corpse runs for my groups and I was able to grab everyone's corpse at the same time once they gave me consent.