PDA

View Full Version : Runnyeye Romp

Tashi
08-13-2010, 01:17 PM
I think Runnyeye is a great place to die, and I need to finish up my Treant Fists (got both alchemists), so I'm looking for a few people that want to smash goblins either tonight or tomorrow night (after 8 Eastern). The goals would be to get some exp, avoid Borxx, and if we can make it, to whack a goblin captain and a cube.

Post here, PM me, or send a tell in game if you're interested.

Tashi
23rd Monk

wvdmc
08-13-2010, 01:53 PM
Absaloon 25 Enc

I love Runnyeye.

nagarpoe
08-13-2010, 03:59 PM
i'd love to explore RUnnyeye. have never been to that zone. argh, need to lvl up more

Virtuosos
08-13-2010, 04:32 PM
runnnyeye is great....i have spent a few hours camping the gobo king and warlord getting armor for random noobs in EC, i know that zone like the back of my hand :p

and yeah borxx is a pain in the ass, be careful lol

Tashi
08-13-2010, 04:36 PM
Nagarpoe,
Runnyeye has a wide level range of mobs. There are many lower level gobs (4-9) running around on the first floor.

Tashi

Lazortag
08-13-2010, 05:57 PM
I like Runnyeye but I was way too much of a wuss to hunt there when Borxx was running around. I always needed someone to go kill him. Anyways I admire what you guys are doing. Good luck.

edit: also, somewhat funny runnyeye story: I was duoing with my girlfriend's necro and she went to another room to do something, and while she was medding I was watching out for dazed goblins that might come fart on us. While she's AFK Borxx comes along, and to avoid her getting killed (and having to deal with female hormones reacting to a death in everquest) I feared Borxx and his pet and had her gate while i had to stop the onslaught of goblins by spamming the aoe fear song. She got out alright, but I didn't, as I learned for the first time what happens when an NPC charms you (99% of the time: you die).