PDA

View Full Version : GBS

SamIamLegend
03-21-2014, 07:22 PM
anyone know how to get this gnome to spawn for the glowing black stone been just running around kill stuff for days but haven't seen here once

loramin
03-21-2014, 07:40 PM
I think you specifically have to kill the undead in the corner ... a LOT (Pyzjbin is one of those super rare/annoying mobs IIRC).

Marglar
03-21-2014, 08:37 PM
pain in the ass of a camp. it's not just the undead though. there are a number of ph's to keep clear in that quadrant of the zone and she can only spawn during certain hours at night. from what I've seen, she's most likely to spawn near the millers and path up to the undead spot, but you don't want to wait around up there for her, someone else could very well nab it.

nothsa
03-21-2014, 08:38 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3070&highlight=Pyzjn

sdp00888
05-21-2014, 05:23 PM
This camp just sucks, not only is she a rare mob but the GBS is also rare. I've killed her 7 times in the past 3 days and all rusty daggers :(.

Ikonoclastia
05-21-2014, 05:35 PM
Pretty much do this:

At 8pm kill everything in sight (that walks).. unless you see a restless skeleton, skeleton, dreadbone, putrid, grizzly, varsoon walking around.. just kill that.

Wait for any of the above to spawn or pyzjn. Best way to do this is target the corpse of the last ph. Con it until it shows 4:30 left to decay (respawn of ph or pyz is 2 mins 30 seconds). Track at this point (if you can track) - run to spawn points if you can't (5 of them). Keep killing the ph until she spawns or 5am.

Leave the last PH up if its 5am or later so you can come back and kill it at 8pm..

Repeat.

(nothing needs killing at ruins)

I think the guide above is a bit outdated, it used to be 6 mins but now 2:30 minutes it seems.

Clark
05-21-2014, 11:21 PM
This camp just sucks, not only is she a rare mob but the GBS is also rare. I've killed her 7 times in the past 3 days and all rusty daggers :(.

;l