PDA

View Full Version : Do you have to identify for visions of sebilite?

veejur
03-22-2014, 12:52 AM
My wife and I are doing the Visions of Sebilite (Illusion Iksar) quest and she doesn't have identify. Do you have to identify the Shaman Powder and Ton Warrior Totem or can you still turn them in without doing so?

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
03-22-2014, 12:56 AM
No, as long as it matches the description it should work. Each powder corresponds to a specific froglok type so you shouldn't have issues with finding the correct/incorrect one.

Swish
03-22-2014, 01:48 AM
Be 100% sure that the froglok mentioned in the quest text (on the wiki or wherever) is exactly the same froglok name as the one you need in FV, and you'll be fine :)

veejur
03-22-2014, 03:18 AM
Worked great thanks all!!!

Lisset
03-22-2014, 11:07 AM
Unfortunately, the illusion doesn't have any effect like the others, such as troll where you get regen. This one just gets you in Cabillis and gets you killed everywhere else.

You look like an awesome Iksar necro though. :)

Thulack
03-22-2014, 11:12 AM
She could have visited a number of class guild vendors to get the identify spell.

Byrjun
03-22-2014, 11:39 AM
Unfortunately, the illusion doesn't have any effect like the others, such as troll where you get regen.

From what I've read, in classic Kunark the Iksar illusion spell would give a regen and AC bonus. At some point it was nerfed to not give those bonuses. Not sure why P99 never went with the classic version.