PDA

View Full Version : Changing Login PW

fastboy21
03-23-2014, 09:30 AM
Can someone direct me to the section of the website(s) where one can change their login pw?

According to patchnotes they would like us to do this, but I am not certain where/how to do so.

Sorry if this is obvious and I'm missing it anyways.

Thankies!

Iphigenie
03-23-2014, 09:35 AM
http://www.project1999.com/account/?LS

GinnasP99
03-23-2014, 12:32 PM
Can i change my login PW while im logged in to the game ?

Swish
03-23-2014, 12:58 PM
Can i change my login PW while im logged in to the game ?

Probably. Doesn't take long to log out and back in though.

fastboy21
03-23-2014, 01:53 PM
When I click on that link it says that I don't have a loginserver account...and gives me option to create one. Anyone else having that issue?

HeallunRumblebelly
03-23-2014, 01:55 PM
When I click on that link it says that I don't have a loginserver account...and gives me option to create one. Anyone else having that issue?

Click "link eqemulator" If you don't know or can't recover your eqemulator you're fucked like me :P

fastboy21
03-23-2014, 02:02 PM
thanks for help with this.

i think it linked and then changed my pw correctly. I probably havent' visited EQemu at all in about 5 years, so prob will be lots in same boat of confusion i was...then again, i tend to be dumb dumb about pw stuffs.

HeallunRumblebelly
03-23-2014, 02:07 PM
thanks for help with this.

i think it linked and then changed my pw correctly. I probably havent' visited EQemu at all in about 5 years, so prob will be lots in same boat of confusion i was...then again, i tend to be dumb dumb about pw stuffs.

None of my e-mails work and I cannot figure out why. Heallun got moved to this account and I'm pretty sure his eqemu was banned as well as the original loginserver account. I honestly don't think it's connected to any eqemu at all which is why I cannot find it. I can't seem to get confirmation on this, though, and I have no clue what action I can still take o_O

Lazie
03-23-2014, 02:29 PM
None of my e-mails work and I cannot figure out why. Heallun got moved to this account and I'm pretty sure his eqemu was banned as well as the original loginserver account. I honestly don't think it's connected to any eqemu at all which is why I cannot find it. I can't seem to get confirmation on this, though, and I have no clue what action I can still take o_O

Time to reroll High Elf.

HeallunRumblebelly
03-23-2014, 02:34 PM
Time to reroll High Elf.

Gag :P Maaaaybe dark elf. Maybe.

Breeziyo
03-23-2014, 05:51 PM
My eqemu is on an old email I don't want on it and they disabled the ability to change your eqemu email.

Guess I'll deal with the possible lack of account security.