PDA

View Full Version : Fighting for faction question: Evil and Gnoll Fangs

casdegere
03-24-2014, 11:56 AM
Hi, I have been killing alot of Gnolls and collecting Fangs. What I'm trying to do is be able to bank and run around in Queynos when I am there. Here are specifics:

Dark Elf of Innoruuk

Have gathered close to 50 fangs and I am still Threatening to the guards at the guard post near the entrance.

After researching I should be somewhere between -1150 and -750 faction as I've been Threatening for most of the day.

My question: If it's just 1 point per gnoll, does this mean I have to kill around 400 gnolls to get to dubious?

Lune
03-24-2014, 11:58 AM
the warrior guild will still kill you when you try to turn in your fangs

position carefully or get wolf form

Even when you turn in fangs, the wandering casters will kill you

casdegere
03-24-2014, 12:05 PM
Ok, what if I already did some Deathfist Belt faction work in EC?

Daldaen
03-24-2014, 12:33 PM
Anyone know if a wolf formed iksar gets slain? I have my iksar necro in BB to collect fangs. But I'm unsure if it's a futile endeavor.

daasgoot
03-24-2014, 12:37 PM
On a side note.. once you turn in a large number of fangs, you will most likely become KOS to corrupt qeynos guards.. so be on the lookout for them as you make your way back out of qeynos.

Pinolian
04-03-2014, 02:29 PM
Turn in all of the gnoll fangs you want in wolf form.. but you will not be able to use the proper bank in qeynos if not in wolf form, even when the guards con warmly.
The barbarian guards are on an obscure faction that is hard to raise and is KOS to followers of inny

Azure
04-03-2014, 02:35 PM
Just level up and kill all the NPC's. Use Qeynos aquaducts, bank FD'd.

Buellen
04-04-2014, 01:50 AM
1. buy 8 backpacks of brandy

2. turn in to capt guy by docks he is a merhcant and you invis into his building an do turn in without agro on his platform. this will net you ally to guards and merchants and i believe bankers .