PDA

View Full Version : Wife Faction

XDrake
03-24-2014, 04:10 PM
It seems whenever I turn on EQ my wife agros me. :/ What would be some good quests I can do to raise my wife faction?

My guild is tired of rezzing me. :/

lecompte
03-24-2014, 04:11 PM
Need to move this request for info to NSFW! STAT!

Pictures and tutorial videos incoming!

Seriousness:
1) Clearly outline your play time and agree to it.
2) Complete the tasks she would like you to do ahead of time.
3) Treat her reeeel special the day before.
4) Be clingy when you're not playing EQ.

loramin
03-24-2014, 04:15 PM
Bring home flowers, randomly, for no reason at all. That last part is key (DO NOT do it after a fight or something).

You can only do it like once a month, but for the time/money it costs the faction hit can't be beat.

Sylexis
03-24-2014, 04:16 PM
There's a faction quest in Neriak that would work in this instance.

*Hands over a bottle of red wine*

Nuffwin
03-24-2014, 04:17 PM
Haha. There are issues like that.
Slacking on the couch for hours with your wife ? Launching EQ will make her want you to do something together you weren't doing previously anyway.
Baby sleeping like an angel ? Launching EQ will wake him up until you give up your group/spot/raid. Once you logged off, he gets back to sleep instantly.
Your delivery guy for the said couch says he'll come between 8am and 6pm ? Not doing anything and waiting won't make him come. Launching EQ, getting into a group will.

It's not only about wife faction, it's about the whole world guessing when you're just starting an excellent xp group or got into a crypt group an making you pay for it.

justin2090
03-24-2014, 04:19 PM
1. Buy a second computer
2. Install p99
3. Have wife roll a druid
4. Get ports for free
5. Profit

Raavak
03-24-2014, 04:22 PM
She has to let you play sometime at least, or she is just a naggy bitch. Definitely make sure you spend time with her and treat her right. Give her orgasms. Then go play.

Portasaurus
03-24-2014, 04:32 PM
Haha. There are issues like that.
Slacking on the couch for hours with your wife ? Launching EQ will make her want you to do something together you weren't doing previously anyway.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

...especially when they were already just sitting there grinding their own candy-crush xp siiiggghhhh

Xanthias
03-24-2014, 05:03 PM
1. Buy a second computer
2. Install p99
4. Get ports for free
5. Profit

This method works and is how I did it on live!

Barkingturtle
03-24-2014, 05:05 PM
One thing you can do is draw her a nice, hot bubble bath and then drown her in it.

Nikon
03-24-2014, 05:05 PM
Bring home flowers, randomly, for no reason at all. That last part is key (DO NOT do it after a fight or something).

Better yet, do as I do, and send them to her randomly at work so she can show off to her co-workers/friends. That last part is huge whether they admit it or not.

Waedawen
03-24-2014, 05:23 PM
It's actually the only part, whether they admit it or not.

No good deed is a good deed if you can't brag about it, amirite...

Lamil
03-24-2014, 05:24 PM
I found divorce to be a viable option

Otur
03-24-2014, 05:25 PM
Best way to fix wife aggro is a divorce imo :)

Nikon
03-24-2014, 05:27 PM
Best way to fix wife aggro is a divorce imo :)

But then we wouldn't have ANY time for EQ if we had to cook, clean, and do laundry! ;)

^Was that sexist?

Samoht Farstrider
03-24-2014, 05:29 PM
Get a maid. It's cheaper too!

Otur
03-24-2014, 05:33 PM
Get a maid. It's cheaper too!

This ;)

XDrake
03-24-2014, 05:37 PM
I can't help but to look lame for playing EQ to her. Trying to get her to play...

"NO HONEY, I CAN'T GO OUT WITH YOU RIGHT NOW. WE HAVE TO WAIT. THERE IS A PEGASUS WITH A MAGICAL LEVITATION CLOAK UP AND I NEED TO FIND IT!"

Or...

"NO HONEY! WE CAN'T WATCH THE MOVIE YET! I JUST GOT A CAMP TO FIGHT AN ANCIENT CYCLOPS WHO WILL GIVE ME A RING THAT I TRADE WITH A GNOME FOR MAGIC RUNNING BOOTS!"

loramin
03-24-2014, 05:38 PM
Yeah, but when you die twice in a remote location, search for a rez for 2.5 hours, finally find one at the last minute and get your exp back ... and you excitedly tell the maid, can she say "that's nice dear" like a wife can?

Actually ... nevermind.

daasgoot
03-24-2014, 05:41 PM
Better yet, do as I do, and send them to her randomly at work so she can show off to her co-workers/friends. That last part is huge whether they admit it or not.

But but but... then she will want to have sex, which will drastically cut into your EQ time.. unless you're like me and can get away with a quick "afk 30 seconds brb".

Leeyuuduu
03-24-2014, 05:46 PM
RMT for a new one

Oh, wait...

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFMVkEEgv28B_l1xScfjlcObMrLcEAK Fpo1NmIjtGu-hzl-y1FgA

loramin
03-24-2014, 05:46 PM
"afk 30 seconds brb".

That seems more likely to lower wife faction than raise it ...

JPMorgan
03-24-2014, 05:48 PM
I recommend casting divorce. It's super effective.

klant
03-24-2014, 06:04 PM
It seems whenever I turn on EQ my wife agros me. :/ What would be some good quests I can do to raise my wife faction?

haha, just don't let her know you're playing everquest. I found that when I told her I was playing everquest she got mad. So now I just tell her I'm playing league of legends or age of empires and everything's ok

Swish
03-24-2014, 06:06 PM
haha, just don't let her know you're playing everquest. I found that when I told her I was playing everquest she got mad. So now I just tell her I'm playing league of legends or age of empires and everything's ok

yeah just stick some youtube LoL music on in the background and everything's cool right? :D

XDrake
03-24-2014, 06:12 PM
I tried the Neriak Red Wine quest and she just developed alcoholism. :/

lecompte
03-24-2014, 06:14 PM
I tried the Neriak Red Wine quest and she just developed alcoholism. :/

Faction is up and thee problem isssss?

XDrake
03-24-2014, 06:15 PM
Annddddd the problem isssss?

ISN'T IT OBVIOUS...?

...She only gets more violently sexually excited. >_>

Tsunami21k
03-24-2014, 06:17 PM
Work opposite shifts :)

Pay attention to her when you're not playing. Stay on top of your man shit (keep the lawn mowed, snow shoveled, fix broken shit)

Help pay bills.

And most importantly, as mentioned by another poster:

Give her orgasms. many many orgasms.

Happy wife = Happy life.

loramin
03-24-2014, 06:23 PM
Happy wife = Happy life.

(and yes, that is one of my wife's favorite quotes ... doesn't make it any less true)

Ajkuhuun
03-24-2014, 08:02 PM
This is why I married a gamer. I have a few friends in gamer/non gamer relationships and I feel for them. It's hard for a non gamer to really get the whole gaming thing. I suppose it's like any other relationship with differing interests though...

Compromise.
Compromise.
Compromise.

Edgetiq
03-24-2014, 08:17 PM

Throat punch her, she'll be too busy gasping for air to be worried about what you're doing.

If she manages to pull her wind pipe back out and survive, look her dead in the eyes and say...

http://media3.giphy.com/media/Pl4PHOXVpPPDG/giphy.gif

P.S I do not condone violence against women.

loramin
03-24-2014, 08:33 PM

One thing you can do is draw her a nice, hot bubble bath and then drown her in it.

Throat punch her, she'll be too busy gasping for air to be worried about what you're doing.
P.S I do not condone violence against women.

Even though I know it's just people trying to be funny, this forum kinda disturbs me sometimes ...

Gruktar
03-25-2014, 01:23 AM
Find people that she doesn't like and kill them. Once you kill enough she will no longer aggro.

Unfortunately, this method will leave you KoS to society, so be careful when you venture out.

Vanalr
03-25-2014, 01:43 AM
Find people that she doesn't like and kill them. Once you kill enough she will no longer aggro.

Unfortunately, this method will leave you KoS to society, so be careful when you venture out.

Make sure your bring back their scalps, belts or whatever else they have on them. You might even be able to sell those to others trying to raise wife faction.

Otur
03-25-2014, 02:07 AM
Even though I know it's just people trying to be funny, this forum kinda disturbs me sometimes ...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1khmlIOns1qzlta0o1_500.gif

Most probably a fine collection of virgins/social mishaps ;) Or simply just trolls, trying to provoke!

Nuffwin
03-25-2014, 04:31 AM
Trolls trying to provoke ?
Do they still do that nowadays ?

Fame
03-25-2014, 04:42 AM
Tell her to try finding someone else who would willingly accept those increasingly flabby (insert known insecurity about body part here) and to get back to you after your raid is done clearing if she managed to do so. Also, and after, maybe suggest a blumpkin. No need to thank me.

bottyburp
03-25-2014, 05:08 AM
Kite the bitch and if she catches you just cunt punt her back to the dungeon from whence she came

Nocsucow
03-25-2014, 05:09 AM
Told my wife 10 years ago... I was gaming before her and I promise I'll be gaming after her... still happily married.... gotta let Girth Brooks do all the talking

Bazia
03-25-2014, 05:26 AM
Wife doesn't give a fuck about me gaming because it keeps me at home with her instead of out doing who knows what

But there is definitely times where you just have to drop whatever you are doing and listen to her talk your ear off.

Also make sure every couple hours you take breaks for "boner time"

Aeaolena
03-25-2014, 10:01 AM
1. Buy a second computer
2. Install p99
4. Get ports for free
5. Profit

This is funny but also solid advice, actually.

If she prefers High Elf, have her roll a Cleric.

No matter how active she is (or, potentially how terrible a player she is) - with Velious coming out all guilds will think she is the prettiest belle at the ball. :P

Claytonhowell
03-25-2014, 10:36 AM
Cancel your cable and or destroy your TV. Get her her own computer or a kindle. Then she will not want to "spend time" with you by making you watch stupid life sucking reality shows. It worked for me. Be sure to not use her computer though it will be full of malware and viruses from all of the stupid links she clicks on social media and celebrity gossip pages she wastes her life on.

Whirled
03-25-2014, 10:40 AM
Everybody different... what works for some may not for others.
Perhaps all is needed is a healthy balance of time for each?
There's billions of humans around... don't let 1 bring you down =)

Sylexis
03-25-2014, 10:42 AM
bottyburp has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.

bottyburp
03-25-2014, 11:00 AM
bottyburp has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.

Trap this guy in a water tight room with your wife and they will both eventually drown from his river of tears

Lyrith
03-25-2014, 11:05 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

...especially when they were already just sitting there grinding their own candy-crush xp siiiggghhhh

I haven't even made it past page one of this thread before I had to post...

First, I do the random flowers for no reason about once a month, maybe every 2 months.

Second, She expects me to sit on the couch with her "Watching" her show's. But she is scrolling Facebook or CandyCrush on her phone the whole time while I am bored watching: Real Housewives, Eric Decker Show, Teen Mom, Etc.

Same thing as above, soon as I get up to get some ME time, she cannot believe I am playing that stupid game and not spending any time with her. It's a loose/loose situation from what I have found out.

Lyrith
03-25-2014, 11:14 AM
This is funny but also solid advice, actually.

If she prefers High Elf, have her roll a Cleric.

No matter how active she is (or, potentially how terrible a player she is) - with Velious coming out all guilds will think she is the prettiest belle at the ball. :P

And a side note about this one... My serious relationship before I met my wife I thought this would be a great idea. My Significant other got so addicted to gaming, she quit cooking/cleaning/sometimes showering/started to have terrible hygiene/then ended up loosing her job due to not wanting to miss raids and not have the raid attendance/DKP to get items.

Needless to say, our relationship ended not much longer after that, which I had to kick her out of the house because she was leeching me dry to play video games. Ever since then I have never, NEVER wanted to date a girl that was into gaming. I will let my wife think they are stupid all day...

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
03-25-2014, 11:33 AM

First, I do the random flowers for no reason about once a month, maybe every 2 months.

Second, She expects me to sit on the couch with her "Watching" her show's. But she is scrolling Facebook or CandyCrush on her phone the whole time while I am bored watching: Real Housewives, Eric Decker Show, Teen Mom, Etc.

Same thing as above, soon as I get up to get some ME time, she cannot believe I am playing that stupid game and not spending any time with her. It's a loose/loose situation from what I have found out.

We must have the same wife.

I just go downstairs and don't look back. When she gets mad at me I tell her it's probably just hormones (she's pregnant). Lose/lose but Yumyums wins.....

bottyburp
03-25-2014, 11:37 AM
And a side note about this one... My serious relationship before I met my wife I thought this would be a great idea. My Significant other got so addicted to gaming, she quit cooking/cleaning/sometimes showering/started to have terrible hygiene/then ended up loosing her job due to not wanting to miss raids and not have the raid attendance/DKP to get items.

Needless to say, our relationship ended not much longer after that, which I had to kick her out of the house because she was leeching me dry to play video games. Ever since then I have never, NEVER wanted to date a girl that was into gaming. I will let my wife think they are stupid all day...

WHAT? WHY DID YOU LET HER GO YOU FEWL!?!miss chance bruv

Lyrith
03-25-2014, 11:43 AM
We must have the same wife.

I just go downstairs and don't look back. When she gets mad at me I tell her it's probably just hormones (she's pregnant). Lose/lose but Yumyums wins.....

I basically do the same thing, watch 1 show or half of one. Say I am going to go downstairs because I cannot take them anymore. Then about 30 mins or 1 hour later she is down there harassing me about playing my game instead of being upstairs. She "Thought" I just went down there for a minute. lol... right...

Lyrith
03-25-2014, 11:44 AM
WHAT? WHY DID YOU LET HER GO YOU FEWL!?!miss chance bruv

Don't ever miss a day of that... =D Support the relationship or GTFO, and support isn't providing my in game character with flasks/potions/etc...

Halius
03-25-2014, 11:49 AM

Haha, this is my situation exactly. I sit and "watch" shows with her, while she scrolls facebook on her phone, then I try and open up my computer to play a game, and she rolls her eyes like I'm so dumb. Something in their head just makes them think playing video games is so much worse than what they are doing. At least when I am playing I am using my head to do stuff, not just sitting there watching the TV doing nothing.

I'll never understand it, but I have to admit even though she gives me crap she doesn't try to make me stop playing.

bottyburp
03-25-2014, 12:05 PM
Don't ever miss a day of that... =D Support the relationship or GTFO, and support isn't providing my in game character with flasks/potions/etc...

If she was making every raid etc should have got her to box you and get you L33t lewts! thats the most support you could ever get!

myriverse
03-25-2014, 03:16 PM
When all else fails, RMT.

"Love ya, hon, but STFU and go buy some stuff while I play my game."

gwideon
03-25-2014, 03:29 PM
If you have a spouse or significant other who has issues with your play time, perhaps you can suggest:

http://www.olganon.org/

Lisset
03-25-2014, 03:32 PM
My favorite is as long as I'm sitting there reading something or watching something on the iPad it is as if I don't even exist but literally the moment I sit down I get "you want to watch something?" Or lately, "you want to come help me with dinner" at like 9:00 at night.

loramin
03-25-2014, 03:36 PM

You should get a laptop; if your wife is anything like mine she won't care if you actually watch the show, she just wants you next to her. Last night I "watched" The Voice with my wife while getting 5% in Burning Woods: positive wife faction and it doesn't hurt to have something in the background to stare at while I meditate.

Although for the really terrible reality shows (eg. The Bachelor or that medium lady) I make her watch with headphones; even just listening to that shit will rot your brain.

Thulack
03-25-2014, 04:46 PM
You have sex with her til her legs are numb then she can't follow you when you go to the computer. Usually she will either eventually come out of the bedroom with a smile on her face or she will go to sleep. Works everytime.

Clark
03-25-2014, 04:48 PM

You can only do it like once a month, but for the time/money it costs the faction hit can't be beat.

Also take her for a walk sometimes. Calms my dogs down for the rest of the day.

Aeaolena
03-25-2014, 05:40 PM

Sounds like you were in a bad relationship with someone who just wanted take advantage of you. :/

Gaming probably brought this facet of her personality to the surface, rather than caused it. Props for ditching the bad egg before you accidentally put a ring on that, though!

I know alot of people in relationships where both people game. My husband didn't introduce me to gaming, but it is nice that we have that in common. He doesn't play P1999, but we will still relax side-by-side and lean over to kiss each other occasionally or get each other a new soda. I play P1999. He plays D3. He updates me on the new D3 changes, I update him that a bunch of RMT'ers just got the banhammer. Everyone is happy!

And yes, I took a shower today.

Aksiom2k
03-25-2014, 07:10 PM
Only play when your significant other is not around.
Log off 30 minutes before they get home so you can 'wind down' from gaming brain.
Use that time to do some dishes, clean, vaccum, etc.
When they notice that you haven't been playing much and ask you if you want to, resist the urge to jump for joy.
Play it cool.

daasgoot
03-25-2014, 07:26 PM
Log off 30 minutes before they get home so you can 'wind down' from gaming brain.
When they notice that you haven't been playing much and ask you if you want to, resist the urge to jump for joy.
Play it cool.

wwwhhhhhaaaaaatttt?????

Aksiom2k
03-25-2014, 07:50 PM
wwwhhhhhaaaaaatttt?????

it works

LulzSect
03-25-2014, 07:53 PM
Play at work and on girls night out.

Ahldagor
03-25-2014, 08:31 PM
Play it cool.

wise words. og chill?

Sounds like you were in a bad relationship with someone who just wanted take advantage of you. :/

Gaming probably brought this facet of her personality to the surface, rather than caused it. Props for ditching the bad egg before you accidentally put a ring on that, though!

I know alot of people in relationships where both people game. My husband didn't introduce me to gaming, but it is nice that we have that in common. He doesn't play P1999, but we will still relax side-by-side and lean over to kiss each other occasionally or get each other a new soda. I play P1999. He plays D3. He updates me on the new D3 changes, I update him that a bunch of RMT'ers just got the banhammer. Everyone is happy!

And yes, I took a shower today.

that's freaking adorable, and kudos to both of you for maximizing time together with personal hobbies.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
03-25-2014, 09:36 PM
it works

Do this all the time.

Can get a lot done just simply throwing laundry in and tidying up.

Edgetiq
03-26-2014, 10:25 AM
Ok serious note on how to deal with wife aggro.

Grow a fucking pair.

My wife watches her shit on TV and I play games. If she don't like it I'll deport her and bring another over.

http://undercdn.under30media.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/like_a_boss.jpg

Molinior
03-26-2014, 12:43 PM
Me and my woman get along great despite the fact I've been a gamer all my life and spend as much time as possible on EQ. I've made a few rules for myself to make sure I don't die of starvation single in my underwear while raiding.

1. Don't ever choose pixels over woman
2. Do SOMETHING, ANYTHING every day. Take out the garbage, load/unload the dishwasher, mow the lawn, make the bed etc.
3. It's been mentioned before but give woman sexy time often. Stay off the pron so you can perform.
4. If your woman gets home after you don't let her see you sitting at the computer playing EQ every night. She will assume that is all you do when she's not around.
5. I bought a Wii and her favorite game Pikmin to carve out some mutual gaming time.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
03-26-2014, 12:46 PM
Ok serious note on how to deal with wife aggro.

Grow a fucking pair.

My wife watches her shit on TV and I play games. If she don't like it I'll deport her and bring another over.

http://undercdn.under30media.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/like_a_boss.jpg

2edgy4me

Toehammer
03-26-2014, 02:23 PM
Personally, my wife sees invis, summons, casts AoE fear, flurries, rampages, and quads for 400. Feign death has always worked for me. She usually wanders back to spawn point. But now and then she has bad pathing, and I think I am ok, and she warps through walls and is right up in my grill. So I hit Stonestance Discipline, click Jboots and run away.

Basically, when I catch her watching stupid TV or looking at crappy websites, I know I have a free pass. Everyone wastes time... and despite it being fun, EQ is a prime example.

Family > Work > Activities > Books > Video Games >> TV

Seems to work.

Yeah, make sure she is sexed out as well.

Lyrith
03-26-2014, 03:38 PM
3. It's been mentioned before but give woman sexy time often. Stay off the pron so you can perform.

Yeah, make sure she is sexed out as well.

Do all you guys have kids?! I see this over and over throughout this thread and while I agree sexy time is important and needed often. We just simply cannot make it happen all the time with our 4 year old running around, or her being afraid the kid will wake up while we are doing it.

Thulack
03-26-2014, 03:45 PM
Do all you guys have kids?! I see this over and over throughout this thread and while I agree sexy time is important and needed often. We just simply cannot make it happen all the time with our 4 year old running around, or her being afraid the kid will wake up while we are doing it.

If you have a door lock it. after that kid is passed out goto town. 4 year old isnt gonna wake up to you bumping uglies unless your wife is a opera singer or something ;)

Lyrith
03-26-2014, 03:49 PM
If you have a door lock it. after that kid is passed out goto town. 4 year old isnt gonna wake up to you bumping uglies unless your wife is a opera singer or something ;)

How dare you talk about MY WIFE that way! :D

cries4hardcore
03-26-2014, 07:32 PM

Isn't this the fucking truth.

khailibowen
03-26-2014, 07:52 PM
I started playing on Live with my husband back in 2000. We didn't generally play together, as he's into raiding, and I was into soloing and was never to interested in raiding, but we could still play, talk about it, and interact.

I don't mind that he plays, and I "nagged" him for a few weeks to get p99 back on my laptop so I could start playing again (it's been about a year). I don't really see a problem with him playing.

As for things like watching TV, we have certain shows we like together, than there are shows he watches and shows I watch. I wouldn't expect him to sit through my shows, any more than I would want to sit watching his.

and FWIW: if wifey expecting you to be with her while she is "watching" and Facebooking on her phone, why not just pick up your own phone and putz around the P99 forums, tumbler, or whatever else there is out there to do. Usually, the point is to be next to each other for a bit of time, not so much to be actively doing the exact same thing.

cries4hardcore
03-26-2014, 09:24 PM
And where have you been all my life?
Just kidding, I find my gf honestly doesn't have much issue with me squandering a good portion of my life in Norrath. She likes that I'm around her more. Sooooo it all works out.

tristantio
03-27-2014, 02:16 PM
I run EQ 24/7 on my desktop but am rarely at the desktop, I just connect over WLAN via my laptop using x11vnc and tightvnc (GNU/Linux stuff) - makes it easy to pop on for a bit when watching nightly TV shows (wife normally does facebook on laptop during this time frame)

August
03-27-2014, 02:59 PM
If you are having problems with your significant other with regards to gaming I suggest that you openly communicate.

If your wife is making you watch shows while she plays candy crush and then yells at you for playing games then you made a stupid life decision.

The necessity for 'alone time' and 'having separate hobbies' is something that should be discussed pre-marriage, just the same as religion, division of chores, and financial responsibility.

If you spend too much time gaming instead of spending time with your SO, perhaps you should evaluate your marriage and why that is the case. Perhaps you'll learn something about yourself.

chrisb46
03-27-2014, 03:27 PM
1. Buy a second computer
2. Install p99
4. Get ports for free
5. Profit

I tried this first time around - wife no. 1 ended up marrying the colleague who introduced me to EQ in the first place. Not going to make the same mistake with no. 2!

Nirgon
03-27-2014, 03:29 PM
Tell her to nag someone else about something

Whirled
03-27-2014, 03:36 PM
Hah! That reminds me of that Nagatha Christie joke .... or the Department of Nagriculture.

Bill Tetley
03-28-2014, 02:43 PM
pay attention to your wife

mgellan
03-28-2014, 02:57 PM
Something in their head just makes them think playing video games is so much worse than what they are doing. At least when I am playing I am using my head to do stuff, not just sitting there watching the TV doing nothing.

Exactly the same for me, the wife will sit and watch cooking shows and reality shit (strangely except for Survivor, which I like and she hates. WTF) and even have no problem with the kids doing the same but if we're on our respective laptops gaming, she gets hostile and bitchy. Very strange.

Regards,
Mg

Gustoo
03-28-2014, 04:35 PM
You just need to grind it. There is 1 static spawn and a few roamers, no way to go about it. Each hit will produce a varying amount of faction so it is sort of randomized but its a long grind regardless.

Cebs24
03-28-2014, 04:51 PM
Is she "starts" nagging, I fire up the volcano and rip a huge bag. Now you got a high gaming husband.. wanna keep going? Wild turkey time!

Starts is in quotes bc do they ever really stop??