PDA

View Full Version : New Player!

Radtown
03-24-2014, 08:51 PM
Sorry in advanced, I am sure you get these all the time :P
Hey, new guy just signed up today, so excited. So I got Titanium, put in the P99Files32 and now when I run the Everquest.exe it just says "Patching Everquest" and Connecting with the .... moving to show it is doing something, but no signs of improving. Any ideas or suggestions would be nice, thanks guys and hope to see you soon!

Supaskillz
03-24-2014, 09:24 PM
read the getting started link on the homepage here. You should run the game with the "Launch Titanium" file. Also make sure you have downloaded their spell files. Good luck and welcome

mtb tripper
03-24-2014, 09:41 PM
Yeah you need to read the getting started page. You are not suppose to patch everquest so you may have to reinstall titanium, it sounds like you forgot to change your EQhost.txt file. Reinstall it and DO NOT PATCH this time, then follow steps on the getting started page. When you are ready I just wanted to say blue is fun for the classic effect. You can also play the red server at the same time for pvp, it is very fun, roll a mage or something that can solo. When your medding or lfg on one server you play the other :) welcome to the server!

Radtown
03-25-2014, 12:34 AM
Ahhh I got it just needed to click the run titanium file instead. Also seemed to have an issue when using multiple monitors. But we are running good now. Thanks for all the help! See you in Norrath.