PDA

View Full Version : Friendly Reminder

Eunomia
03-26-2014, 05:55 PM
Should you have an issue to discuss privately with staff, please post in the Petition / Exploit section of the forum located here: http://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25

Click NEW THREAD.

This post will only be view-able by you and staff.

Sending a private message delays your response time. The only time you should private message is if the matter involves another staff member.

(To those of you sending me friendly, chatty private messages...this is not directed at you. I don't mind. If I don't have time to "chat" I don't. This message is in regards to messaging people that have other responsibilities and the time reading these messages can be spent more wisely)

Thulack
03-26-2014, 06:07 PM
Armor looking fabulous yet? ;)

Argh
03-26-2014, 06:14 PM
Inc, a wave of friendly chatty private message...

Cecily
03-26-2014, 06:41 PM
Regarding getting Cecily's race changed to dark elf, would private messages, petition/exploit posts, or a combination of both be preferable?

lecompte
03-26-2014, 06:43 PM
Regarding getting Cecily's race changed to dark elf, would private messages, petition/exploit posts, or a combination of both be preferable?

Except Cecily is a woodelf elitist -- who would be making these posts? Your enemies?

Freakish
03-26-2014, 06:44 PM

Sounds like you're holding exploits hostage. Recommend permanent change to halfling.

Meiva
03-26-2014, 06:44 PM

Likely you should simply /shout spam in EC until your tears run dry, and you face the truth that it isn't going to happen.

Cecily
03-26-2014, 07:02 PM
Likely you should simply /shout spam in EC until your tears run dry, and you face the truth that it isn't going to happen.

You will be the first I flay and sacrifice to the Blue Flame.

phacemeltar
03-26-2014, 07:57 PM
yay!

Ereni
03-26-2014, 08:27 PM
Oh, I didn't know you could send PMs to GMs! This is good, I'm overdue for a Sirken sighting and there hasn't been a twitch in awhile either. Tsk tsk.

Eunomia
03-26-2014, 09:43 PM
Armor looking fabulous yet? ;)

I haven't changed the color since you saw it, mostly because I've been too busy! I can clearly see my coloring in the character select image, and the armor is indeed a little too dark. Currently it is "Cornflower Blue" http://i62.tinypic.com/302z7zn.jpg

I did have a bit of a fashion emergency on Saturday. You wouldn't have known as I rarely show myself, but I was hidden purposely. I just hope Derubael didn't screen shot me in my hideous clothing (I can't hide from him).

Fame
03-26-2014, 10:18 PM
You again?

BigHurb
03-26-2014, 10:24 PM
^ rude! /grin