PDA

View Full Version : Watch me get ganked on red!

Tecmos Deception
03-29-2014, 09:38 AM
I've been leveling an enchanter over on red for the past month (without streaming, of course), but I've decided I'm finally in the mood to stream over there.

Not sure when exactly I'll be on, but sometime this afternoon (eastern time) I'll fire up p99 on my desktop and stream myself XPing on red. While doing so, I'll comment on my "journey" on red to this point, relate my experiences with the different guilds on the server, list my PVP to date, answer questions anyone has as best I can based on my month on red, etc.

And I'll get ganked, definitely. I'll do my best to make them work for it though, and hopefully people won't be too awfully intent on ruining the stream entirely :)

I'll post again shortly before my stream goes up so people can hopefully start watching from the beginning!

http://www.twitch.tv/Tecmos_Deception

Bamz4l
03-29-2014, 01:15 PM
says offline

Champion_Standing
03-29-2014, 01:17 PM
I think you mean, watch me solo for hours on end and maybe run into one other person

baalzy
03-29-2014, 02:25 PM
If he's streaming (broadcasting his location). Someone will surely gank him.

Tecmos Deception
03-29-2014, 05:24 PM
Fiddling with some OBS and UI settings then I'll be streaming until I run out of things to say about red... probably an hour or a little longer.

Tulnavara
03-29-2014, 07:21 PM
Good stream.

Tecmos Deception
03-29-2014, 09:02 PM
Glad everyone who watched enjoyed it. I just sat in HS soloing for XP and chatting about my experience leveling up on red, answering questions about the server/enchanters, and stuff like that.

Amazingly, there is no PVP in the 71-minute stream. I was 100% sure that someone would take advantage of me revealing my exact location and the chance to kill me on a live stream to do exactly that, but apparently no one felt like travelling to HS and chasing me into the back of HS north... so I was all alone for the whole stream!

I highlighted everything on my twitch page for anyone who might want to watch/skim it. If anyone has any questions, shoot me a PM!

jaybone
03-29-2014, 09:57 PM
COOL STORY!!

Champion_Standing
03-29-2014, 10:03 PM
Called it

Splorf22
03-29-2014, 10:04 PM
I think you mean, watch me solo for hours on end and maybe run into one other person

the prophecy has been fufilled