PDA

View Full Version : How to form a guild?

stefblac
08-15-2010, 01:03 AM
How does one start a guild on this server? I was told a while back that you need a to get 5 other people in the same zone and /petition and voila, new guild. That said, I've tried this on three separate occasions with 5 different people each time. Nothing so far. I would like to get a guild up and running but if it means holding 5 helpful people up for no good reason each time then it doesn't feel worth it. So can anyone tell me if I at least have the procedure correct?

oldhead
08-15-2010, 01:44 AM
i would try IRC chat and be like "HALP CAN I HAZ A GUILD?"

oldhead
08-15-2010, 01:47 AM
btw.. one thread is enough. I assume you made this second copy of the same thread cus you didnt like the answers you got...

My answer is serious. The important people hang out in IRC. So I have heard. I havnt done IRC since the 90's ;p

oldhead
08-15-2010, 05:47 AM
bump

zianlo1
08-15-2010, 05:57 AM
npc created to create guilds without gm assistance...=win

Cyrius
08-15-2010, 06:50 AM
With multi posts like this you will get the contrary. Do not spam. When a GM or Guide is online they will create your guild. Obviously you have been unlucky with your login time. PM me with the times you are usualy online, and your ingame character name and i see that i be on.

P.s.: PM me just once or you can forget your guild.

zianlo1
08-15-2010, 02:54 PM
Pm'd you! cuz he's not the only one! =P

zianlo1
08-16-2010, 09:40 AM
bump, cuz no reply to the PM, no reply to the petition in game, AND no reply to the posted thread in the petitions forums (which only has 2 views, mine, in 2 days)

I understand you guys are busy and stuff, but for realz, can you go into your awesome database there, and make my guild for my friends and I please? This is getting to be like guide service back in the day, which makes me a sad panda...So enough mushy carebear niceness, on with the bitchyness!

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK?

Aldon
08-16-2010, 10:59 AM
You're probably not doing yourself any favors there, buddy.

zianlo1
08-16-2010, 05:56 PM
Ive been nice about it the whole process, with no reply at all. Whats it take to get a guild formed here, "buddy"

anthony210
08-16-2010, 06:03 PM
Ive seen you post like 5 different threads asking the same question. That is not the best way to get the attention of the GM's. Post a petition in the petition forum or contact a GM if you see one online. Posting new threads over and over isnt going to help you, in fact it may just hurt your cause.

zianlo1
08-16-2010, 08:41 PM
did all the above except contact rogean in game because /tell rogean sends back error saying he's not online, even though he shows up in who all gm....

Any other suggestion anthony? No? ok then....