PDA

View Full Version : How to form a guild?

stefblac
08-15-2010, 03:09 AM
How does one start a guild on this server? I was told a while back that you need a to get 5 other people in the same zone and /petition and voila, new guild. That said, I've tried this on three separate occasions with 5 different people each time. Nothing so far. I would like to get a guild up and running but if it means holding 5 helpful people up for no good reason each time then it doesn't feel worth it. So can anyone tell me if I at least have the procedure correct?

Eternal-Elf
08-15-2010, 03:16 AM
easy all you have to do is become a game developer and then you can make your own guild and then make it "elite" at raiding the top stuff and ruining the experience for the rest of the people that are playing this game for the little fun it can offer before it's burnt out.

Thanks.

Virtuosos
08-15-2010, 03:45 AM
petition in game and on forums....and be patient

dont fucking double post either

Comfortably
08-15-2010, 04:45 AM
Here's Eternal-Elf posting more nonsense about something he knows nothing about. +1 for your faggotry.

zianlo1
08-15-2010, 04:49 AM
i vote for the creation of an in game npc for guild creation, similar to the one in eq2....

Eternal-Elf
08-15-2010, 05:11 AM
Here's Eternal-Elf posting more nonsense about something he knows nothing about. +1 for your faggotry.

I love people trying to sound intelligent, and then complete destroying it by making up words like "faggotry".

Comfortably
08-15-2010, 05:17 AM
yes, i complete destroy! That makes sense brother! How about you get a character to 50, join a guild with a developer in it, and then realize that everything you say is pure stupidity. You should spend less time on the forums, and more time buttfucking your son you worthless waste of breath. Like I said, everything you post on these forums is retarded and negative, it's just about time someone actually responds to your immature rants that you toss around on these boards.

Eternal-Elf
08-15-2010, 05:19 AM
Blah, cheap shots like "buttfucking" my son are just a very good sign of YOUR immaturity not mine.
Last time I checked this was a forum where people could express their opinion and where I MAY attack the game and the rules at time I do not ever get as personal as to bring someones family into their rant.

So I guess you win this one big guy.
Congrats on being the forums toughest Internet boxer.

Comfortably
08-15-2010, 05:29 AM
But we are in a How to form a guild post. This is not rants and flames, this is not a post directed towards developers/gm's in guild. This is a new player asking for help on how to form a guild, simple as that. Keep your negative comments in rants/flames, or outside of our communities forums in general. It's people like you that have made these forums a last resort for players to find any form of answers.

Eternal-Elf
08-15-2010, 05:30 AM
lol alright i'm done. this has lost interest to me.

oldhead
08-15-2010, 05:46 AM
bump